Bad Style - Retarded Spray Dub Remix

Cpt.Caveman

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

author-1635.jpg

"Wasn't it Antonie van Leeuwenhoek who once said, "In the year of 1657 I discovered very small living creatures in rain water"? Speaking of post-modern neo-Baroque semiotics, would you mind if I just have a small taste of that yummy brie? Just a smidgen!"

alb9.jpg

"A-3+ this, ya big-wall poseurs!"

lou.gif

You wanna know about Rain-Dawg? You can't handle Rain-Dawg!

I just went back and reat the whole parent thred to this, because it is pertaining to my life in an odd way. life imitates art or art imitates life or some shit. any way... people fuck up in the hills and mountians. sometimes because they were ill prepared and always because luck was not on their side. to me it seems ill advised to go about something unprepared. Luck I can not controle. I can be as prpared as I am willing to be. from there I have put my self in the situation and the consequences are mine. and I must face them. climbing, hiking, backpacking, do not happen to you... you choose to do them.

thanks guys for all the pertant stuff. it helps to be able to come here and read alot of diffrent oppions about a topic that is on my mind.

BIG CC>COM GROUP HUG wink.gif

• 7 months later...