Bad Style - Retarded Spray Dub Remix

Cpt.Caveman

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a fine line between success and failure sometimes.

If that means looking being cool whatever.

Remember only failures are the FUCKTARDS. I have been one before. At least I admit it. And if someone pointed out when and where I would admit it and move on. Although maybe not in such a whiners way but more of a kick ass way without stupid people defending me.

I climb post-modern A3. Which is way cooler than modern A3+, or A3+, or even new-wave A3+ and what ever the fuck else you aid "climbers" call it to make it sound cooler than the shit that's already been done.

You come off like a real tool, maybe I'm wrong.

It doesn't take much "expertise" to deliberately put yourself in harms way for no good reason.

But who are you to decide for everyone what is and isn't in harms way? You gonna post a thread about how stupid Twight is? Or Steve House?

FYI: they call it modern A3 as the latest aid tools made all the post modern A3 routes easier... kinda like when they downgraded rock climbs with the advent of sticky rubber. So post modern A3 with modern tools is like A1+. Like thin red line for example.

I climb nouveau modern/post nouveau modern A3+, though sometimes I prefer modern cubist nouveau A3, or perhaps Early Hellenistic Modern Nouveau Cubist Baroque ex post Classical /Romanesque Renaissance Romanticism A3. However, anyone that claims that post modern impressionistic cubist nouveau modern A3 is harder than new post modern A3 needs to try climbing some futuristic dada surrealist/pop fantasy realist abstract neo-dada impressionistic A3.

I climb nouveau modern/post nouveau modern A3+, though sometimes I prefer modern cubist nouveau A3, or perhaps Early Hellenistic Modern Nouveau Cubist Baroque ex post Classical /Romanesque Renaissance Romanticism A3. However, anyone that claims that post modern impressionistic cubist nouveau modern A3 is harder than new post modern A3 needs to try climbing some futuristic dada surrealist/pop fantasy realist abstract neo-dada impressionistic A3.
yelrotflmao.gif

And Squid, that pic is also yelrotflmao.gif

You're the one calling people out you don't even know or have ever climbed with. Why don't you chill out.

Let Colin and everyone else on this page decide what is within there ability and what is an acceptable level of risk (or as you call it harm's way). If they fuck up then you can offer some advice. You think anyone on this page is going to listen to you if you call them a fucktard?

Talk is cheap for someone who has never posted a TR.

But who are you to decide for everyone what is and isn't in harms way? You gonna post a thread about how stupid Twight is? Or Steve House?

FYI: they call it modern A3 as the latest aid tools made all the post modern A3 routes easier... kinda like when they downgraded rock climbs with the advent of sticky rubber. So post modern A3 with modern tools is like A1+. Like thin red line for example.

Fuck em. wave.gif

You think anyone on this page is going to listen to you if you call them a fucktard?

Certainly.

Talk is cheap for someone who has never posted a TR.

Does that make one qualified for something?

Let Colin and everyone else on this page decide what is within there ability and what is an acceptable level of risk (or as you call it harm's way). If they fuck up then you can offer some advice.

I don't see anyone named Colin posting on this thread. Are you delusional?

Nobody is telling someone else what is in their abilities of risk so far as I can see.