Free Advice

Lambone

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to get into a pissing match with you dude, I don't know what you are so pissed off about, I've been out of town for the last week and a half and am not privy to the soap opera here, but seriously, it's like 11pm and you are still up. Go put some music on and work on your bike or something.

ain't much of a soap opera here...just reminicing about the old days...

I wish I had a dollar for everytime someone in this thread asked me to give it up, starting with the first post.

PS. I stay up much later then 11, 'bout midnight I'll toss on a good skin flick to get the evening started smile.gif

my point is I got a big fuckin chode right here you can suck on, come on over I'm warmin' it up for ya. bring yer merry little henchmen with ya too.

I quit your fucking mod jerk circle you stupid monkey fuckers...sheesh

what a bunch of cocknosed lillylivered two faced double standard bastards

you are a loud-mouth fucking dick who doesn't climb anymore

We've met, assclown.

get the fuck out of here, already. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

I've just always thought you were an asshole.

suck it

I'd like to extend a warm, steaming mug of SHUT THE FUCK UP to you. Just fucking shut up, you whiny fucking bitch. Holy Fuck!!! You sound like my first wife at that time of the month, I swear. Tuck the string back in and go on with your life, bitch.

This is flat out bullshit, and you know it.

have you gone completely over the edge???

the general attitude that moderators have here, that they have the power to dictate how people live their lives

Thanks for the spray dudes! Ya'll packed alot of quality into 4 pages. Looks like a good kickoff to the post-rock, pre-ski spray season. thumbs_up.gif

Motherator....uuuhhh, I mean moderator quotes:

Alex:

you should take a complete time out

oooh, I hated that one, very retro...one of mammas biggest guns from her arsenal. early elementary school stuff when I used to fight with my sister.

minx:

i am shocked that you would take that PM so harshly

Shocked! She used to pull that one out to make me feel real guilty, like when she'd fake beeing upset with me about something.

Off White:

Sometimes moderators are just other posters on this board.

The classic sympathy quote..."be nice they are peeeeople too..."

whatever mom rolleyes.gif

Alex:

all I can say is that I am really surprised and disappointed.

Another serious guilt trip line. Nothing worse then having mom "dissapointed" in you. cry.gif

Jon:

maybe you should hold yourself to a higher standard first.

What mom said to me when I failed calculus in Highschool (cause I used to smoke bongs with my bro's right before class....shhhh)

Caveman:

DIE

oooppps, not mom, but classic Old school caveman from the KILL days. This was more like Dad after a case of Miller.

Jon:

So what's you point Matt?

God damn I allways wanted to slap mother when she said that shit to me. Cheap ass card to pull cause she couldn't think of anything better to say.

the_finger.gifwave.gif

Well are you going to leave or not Lambone?? If you're going to leave then quit posting. the_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gif

donkey,

I never said I was leaving anything you big dumb fuckstick. I said I quit your afternoon gossip group because I thought it was silly. Take Reading 101 again at community college some time. It'll do ya some good...even if you spend the rest of your life cutting tree branches down...that is, when you can remember to bring your chainsaw to the job smirk.gifbigdrink.gif

Count me as one of the folks that's a bit confused by your conduct Matt. I've been on the same side as you in a number of disputes in the past, and have always appreciated your contributions with respect to ice climbing in the Rockies, have admired the way that you've helped out beginning climbers on a number of occaisions, and am still gratefull for the beta on the routes in Cody.

Leaving the matter of the personal message aside for the moment, I have no idea why you would attack mattp and anyone else associated with the WCC, or what you hope to achieve by doing so. The organization's central goal is preserving access to the rock, and I can't imagine why any climber would take exception to that, or what one could hope to achieve by mocking its accomplishments two months after its inception.

We've never met, but your tone and targets here seem very inconsistent with what I have observed over the course of three years of interacting online.

Motherator....uuuhhh, I mean moderator quotes:

Alex:

you should take a complete time out

oooh, I hated that one, very retro...one of mammas biggest guns from her arsenal. early elementary school stuff when I used to fight with my sister.

minx:

i am shocked that you would take that PM so harshly

Shocked! She used to pull that one out to make me feel real guilty, like when she'd fake beeing upset with me about something.

Off White:

Sometimes moderators are just other posters on this board.

The classic sympathy quote..."be nice they are peeeeople too..."

whatever mom rolleyes.gif

Alex:

all I can say is that I am really surprised and disappointed.

Another serious guilt trip line. Nothing worse then having mom "dissapointed" in you. cry.gif

Jon:

maybe you should hold yourself to a higher standard first.

What mom said to me when I failed calculus in Highschool (cause I used to smoke bongs with my bro's right before class....shhhh)

Caveman:

DIE

oooppps, not mom, but classic Old school caveman from the KILL days. This was more like Dad after a case of Miller.

Jon:

So what's you point Matt?

God damn I allways wanted to slap mother when she said that shit to me. Cheap ass card to pull cause she couldn't think of anything better to say.

the_finger.gifwave.gif

yelrotflmao.gif

madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifKILL madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

yelrotflmao.gif

yeah, so it goes. sometimes I love being the person people love to hate.

Regarding the WCC I was actually pretty serious on both accounts...where the fuck is it? Lot of talk around here...any action? And also regarding the vast majority of it's co founders...being some of the most active bolters in the state. You sure you want people with their record going to bat for you on access preservation when the some of the biggest apparent threats to wilderness climbing are bolted routes in wilderness areas?

But that's all too fuckin serious for this thread. This thread is about "Free Advice" and how the mommies on this site love to dish it out and spoon feed it to us whenever they get the chance. So far I have gotten a bunch, which is more or less what I was hoping for. thumbs_up.gif

I'd love to get more...maybe even a "temporary ban" taboot...just to see if they raealy have any teeth or not. Apparently not, either that or I just haven't done a good enough job provoking them to abuse their "morerator privilages" yet. wazzup.gifthumbs_down.gif