Free Advice

Lambone

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at how you communicate, sparky...it ain't nice. Perhaps you can join Alpine K as another foul-mouthed amateur expert on my life and activities.

You crack me up!

You think you can be condescending, sanctimonious, pompous, haughty and derisive, yet when some troglodyte shows his evolutionary past with a few swear-words and invectives, suddenly you have the audacity to define the parameters of fair-play?

Damn dog, deluded mofo....(I say that with love in my heart!)

Look at how you communicate, sparky...it ain't nice. Perhaps you can join Alpine K as another foul-mouthed amateur expert on my life and activities.

THE COCOA-RANGER RIDES AGAIN! grin.gif

You crack me up!

You think you can be condescending, sanctimonious, pompous, haughty and derisive, yet when some troglodyte shows his evolutionary past with a few swear-words and invectives, suddenly you have the audacity to define the parameters of fair-play?

You crack me up! You think you can be condescending, sanctimonious, pompous, haughty and derisive, yet when some troglodyte shows his evolutionary past with a few swear-words and invectives, suddenly you have the audacity to define the parameters of fair-play?

Back in your cave, Sexy-Cocoa. Go on, now! Git!

patch.jpg

I'm really on no ones side here, I havent read enough posts nor been around long enough to even think in my head whos right or wrong. Being one of the youngest people on this site, I find my self sometimes looking up to people on this site, kinda like "oh I can't wait to get to the point where that guys at" type a thing, I've got a few years to catch up with most people on this site. I've been lazy the past couple days and found my self just sitting around reading posts. Being fresh out of high school I've found this board to feel a lot like those days, with constant bitching about whos right whos wrong, whyd you do that, whyd you do this and so on... Its a fucking joke this is a climbing message board, who gives a fuck what someone types and what someone posts, is this really going to affect your life? Lambone should be able to post as he chooses, and mods if you want to send PM's like that than so be it. Though no offense someone sending a PM like that is fucking weak, I mean look at the context of that, why would you want to waste your time typing such a thing? Lambones happy climbing down in Ashland and your happy climbing some where up in WA. Why should any one sit at home and stress one bit about what someone else is doing 500 miles away on there computor, we are all climbers we can figure our own shit out. Mabey I'm just as low ranting like this... I hooked up with lambone on this site, and now I finally am getting to take a trip to the valley for my first time, I'm fuckin pumped and I know that hes excited to get in there to, at least I know hes still got a good attitude towards climbing. Flame away rockband.gifrockband.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Which is exactly why I quit.

You're going to quit. fruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif

Anyone who says that, "I don't climb in Washington anymore and I never climbed at Darrington when I lived there; I don't give a fuck if they close the place down." is a tool of the highest order.

You can't leave fast enough to make me happy.

bu bye wave.gif

No Really: bu bye wave.gif

fruit.giffruit.gif

I also am not taking sides here. I think the moderator was wrong in that he didn't know lambone and for all he knew, 'boner could be the most dedicated climber on this site. Maybe hes embittered by the PEOPLE on this site. So even if he is an asshole, that doesn't mean his bitterness is climbing related.

But on the contrary, i think Lambone was overreacting a little too. My guess is the moderator didn't actually mean to quit climbing altogether, even if he did say that, but more to just chill.

Everybody, including lambone, needs to just chill out. this really isn't a subject that the entire climbing community of the PNW needs to get involved in. my 2 cents. wave.gif

P.S. Quit beating the dead horse.

I quit your fucking mod jerk circle you stupid monkey fuckers...sheesh

go chop down some old growth and power drill some bolts in the darrington wilderness....

yer both a couple of old fat has beens who think they know shit about everything and run the PNW climbing scene. your a couple of tools to the highest order.

Hows your WCC thing going mattp, haven't heard a thing about it...wuz up, nobody want's to join your stupid club and have a bunch of mad bolters representing them....go figure.

I quite your fucking mod jerk circle you stupid monkey fuckers...sheesh

go chop down some old growth and power drill some bolts in the darrington wilderness....

yer both a couple of old fat has beens who think they know shit about everything and run the PNW climbing scene. your a couple of tools to the highest order.

Hows your WCC thing going mattp, haven't heard a thing about it...wuz up, nobody want's to join your stupid club and have a bunch of mad bolters representing them....go figure.

God damn, Lamby, I owe you a pint for that one. yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

So far yo've seen all the main cast of the mod soap opera all star line-up chime in...chelle, minx, Alex, AlpineK, mattp...(with a guest appearence from jon in his own ussual abstract type cast)...and they have all pretty much ripped on me in one way or another. Pretty soon they'll all then go back to their den and ban me for however long they see fit.

fine by me, just proves what a bunch of cocknosed lillylivered two faced double standard bastards they are.