fakes

Peter_Puget

link

Well will the media now turn on the Dems? Possibly despite their obvious bias towards the dems they expect that their dance partners are at least competent and dont make them look like fools.

Kerry and the Dems have proven themselves incapable of even running a campaign – do they think the “war” on terror will be easier?

Kerry’s own reports describing his combat experiences have now been found and they do not support his recent version of events. They do however bear a close resemblance to what the Swift Boaters have been saying.

Are we about to see a campaign implode?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Automatically Generated Incendiary Comment:

This story may be a fake but at least it didn't result in 1000 American GI's dying and countless thousands of Iraqis. Your President told a lie far worse than this little story. Democracy in this country has been corrupted and the only thing that could persuade me otherwise would be the impeachment of the liar and resultant jail term for him and the other orchestrators of this fraudulent war. the_finger.gif

Exactly my point regarding the Dems...a few well worn talking points do not a campaign make. What can explain such incompetence?

McGovern...Dukakis...a switch right to Clinton who in many ways learned to be a Republican (Triangulation) then a hard left to Kerry. Could it be a plot by the Clintonistas to have the Dems loose in '04 only so they could return in '08 as saviors? Given theperformance of the Dems so far perhaps that is the most charitable assumption. It's a plan.

This story may be a fake but at least it didn't result in 1000 American GI's dying and countless thousands of Iraqis. Your President told a lie far worse than this little story. Democracy in this country has been corrupted and the only thing that could persuade me otherwise would be the impeachment of the liar and resultant jail term for him and the other orchestrators of this fraudulent war. the_finger.gif

Well put. It seems if we can re-elect this idiot rather than jailing him, we are a country of shallow materialists who cannot look beyond our own car and mortgage payments. It would be a sad statement of our nation indeed.

wazzup.gif America?

It seems as though you liberals ought to be searching you souls. How could you have put forth such a crappy candidate - one who will get beaten by an idiot! You claim moral superiority yet you accomplish nothing against "idiots" How can that be? Why have you let the country down? Why are you complaining about Bush when your "Liberal" leadership has let you - has let the Nation down?

Since when is a gunowning hunter a Hard Left? That's just Foxnews speaking PP.

People (left and right) vote based on feelings & perceptions, not facts. The political "debates" on this site well illustrate that (Kerry's outlined plans have a tab of $2 trillion, W's are $3 trillion)

You are all putting your heads in the sand...

Stanley Kurtz puts into words a good point thought of by many (Emphasis added).:

"The divisions in the country are too strong. What's more, the cycle of division is self-reinforcing. First came the of the movements of the 60s. Then the media was captured by the Left. Then the conservatives started to exit, building up alternative outlets as they went. As the fundamental cultural and political issues dividing the country sharpened, more and more people started flooding to the alternative media. This self-selection process began to turn the mainstream audience into a self-consciously liberal audience. So even as complaints about liberal media bias escalated, the mainstream media was bound to become more liberal, not less liberal -- because that's what was happening to its audience. What all this means is that, given its audience, CBS News is no longer concerned about preserving it reputation for fairness. On the contrary, CBS now wants and needs to preserve its reputation for liberalism."

This partially explains the Liberals' failures: By ignoring quality and distributing bad information (liberal) consumers are destined to make poor choices. Conservatives have been shielded form this by the overwhelming bias of the mainstream media.

The irony here is that the by developing and utilizing alternative media the conservatives have benefited from the mainstream media bais and proven to be less conservative than the progressives! (ie adapting to new technologies)

Well put. It seems if we can re-elect this idiot rather than jailing him, we are a country of shallow materialists who cannot look beyond our own car and mortgage payments. It would be a sad statement of our nation indeed.

wazzup.gif America?

Man, you are out of touch. I don't like either of these shmoes, but give me a break. There is a large portion of America who love this country and align themselves more with conservatism than the liberals.

Many of the things I hear people bitching about (healthcare for everyone, handouts from the government, etc.) aren't a part of the original American governmental experiment. The original idea was to limit government, allow increased individual responsibility and freedom, etc. If you want a socialized government, seek one out; there are plenty of them around. Point your headlights North.

yeah, i'm pretty stoked to be american, particularly when our country is doing good things like helping out other countries, or even helping our own homeless and poor. i just don't like it when we go blow shit up and give tax breaks to huge corporations, increase the size of the gov't (more than the dems ever did) and increase the deficit, all the while ignoring things like...oh healthcare and education. guess i'm just a lefty but i love america...how can that be?fruit.gif

I'll hold on to my idealism, thank you. You keep your warped sense that you must have a large-scale governmental father-figure to take care of you. Personally, I want the government's hands off of my fucking money. Why should my taxes go to support some art fag who can't work a real fucking job because it gets in the way of his creativity? And don't get me started on government schools. What the fuck is the Federal Government doing for education other than skimming off the top and doling out to states? Bull-shit!

Why is it OUR countries job to hand out money? If we're going to be altruistic (involuntary shudder), why not start at home?

Exactly my point regarding the Dems...a few well worn talking points do not a campaign make. What can explain such incompetence?

A few talking points? Such as the republican platform? 9/11...terrorism...9/11...scare...9/11...boo!...terrorism...saddam...terrorism...9/11...ouch!...terrorism...lookout!!...watch your back!!!....9/11...terrorism...9/11...they are coming for you!!

Now that's a pathetic campaign.