• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
JGowans

Groin strain

I have an annoying groin strain on my left side that just won't go away. Each time i think it's healed up, I go and play soccer and I'm back to square one. Anybody got some good advice or stretches they do?

Argh! I've had the very same problem for about two months now. I would take a week off from soccer and try playing again, but it just got worse. I've quit all running activities for the last month and it's getting better, though very slowly.

Climbing or biking doesn't bother it, so I just do more of that now. I'd love to hear about some stretches that might help.