Guiding Restless Native

TJD

Guided snaf.gif

TJD: we are not making fun of your stance because we love guides. We are making fun of you because your posts are so fucked up grammatically it's hard to tell what you are saying. I get the idea you are opposed to guiding whether it be on a route that guides established (specifically Restless Native) or on a Mt. like St Helens.

Just a tip but persuasiveness is considered a benefit when arguing a point. If no one can tell what your point is cause you are posting a bunch of garbled syntax, no one can agree with you.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a support person do most of my writing and . But she is not from England. So my spelling sucks. Permits and guides cost money, where there is money there is corruption. I would like to see it taken out of the hills. Fat chance , just my thinking.

Edited by TJD

"I am climber. Permits and giudes take away the whole point of the climbing adventuure in mind. It is not right or wrong I just see it this way. If you agree or dissgeee I do not care.I Just know money causes corruption. I see it in my work every day."

I don't mind stepping up and being man enough to admit you are wrong. (About the guides, not necessarily about the money thing)

But it really doesn't matter much to me either. I will say you sound like a guy I knew once who was always dissing on prostitutes. Because he was afraid to try their services. When he finally tried it: well, he admitted what he had been expousing was strictly because of ignorance. He admitted he was wrong in his earlier viewpoints.

Expect the same may be the case here. But it's ok for you to think that way IMO, even if you are wrong. At least, that is, if I am understanding your points correctly.

regards;

Bill