Photo Gallery Upgrade

jon

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I still need to fix the headers and footer for the page.

I have a HUGE favor to ask of people. Somewhere along the line, and I'm not sure when, somehow our configuration got screwed up and people were able to upload files larger than we wanted. There are some files that are as large as 2 megs, which just isn't necessary. Could everyone that has absurdly large files please edit them to a smaller size. I'm trying to figure out how to do this in a batch job but I'm not sure how this is going to work out.

Thanks!

how do I post a full size image in a post it does not work like it used to? I can not right click the larger photo to see its properties to place it in the image box. I can only do this with a thumbnail.

Thanks

Jesse

I am having the same problem. confused.gif

And Jon and Timmy, THANKS!

I'm also having the same problem but have been able to get around it in the following complex fashion:

1. On the specific gallery page where the image in question is shown, I go to View --> Source (in IE) and the source code pops up.

2. I do a search within the pop up Word Pad for ".jpg" which leads the cursor to the image name--the one used to link to in a post.

3. I highlight the URL and transfer it to the post.