RNC protesters =

fenderfour

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you this violent and confrontational in person, or is this just some internet schtick?

He elbowed me in the chest the last time I saw him...without provocation. I think I got a bruise. Bwahahahaha!!!!! Mike's good people, man.

I think that the internet has led to a loss of understanding of the true meaning of words. People sit, completely anonymous, and spew shit, call names, and posture without thought to what they are really saying and how it is heard. When debates, such as the ones that crop up here, were had in past days individuals were more measured with their words becuase their opponent was right in front of them and they could see the reactions to what they said. It doesn't seem to be that way anymore. Say what you intend to say. If you intend to threaten Gotterdamerung, or Robbob, or Caveman, or me for that matter, understand that it will be taken as you say it. Understand the measure of your words.

Greg_W

That's pretty much what I figgered, but I thought I'd ask.

I've never found any reson to threaten anyone. What needs to be done will be done. You don't have to explain it.

Somehow I think GD's new character will be easy to spot.

I dunno about that, Greg, whenever I get into 'discussions' about politics the 'discussion' tends to get 'heated'.

Oh yeah well you're a special case. I got a "Bodyslam-full-nelson-ringlock-bigbird-backstand cantfocus.gifcantfocus.gifcantfocus.gif" waiting for ya next time pitty.gif

Hey man, don't fuck with me, I know where you live! boxing_smiley.gifthe_finger.gifboxing_smiley.gif

yelrotflmao.gif Trippy! mushsmile.gif

If I learned one thing from the Deep South, it was never to talk politics with friends. You just don't do it unless you don't eant them to be your friends. Talk as much politics with people you don't like, cause the hatred will only grow stronger.

SO, instead of throwing insults regarding to political lines, mainly because I rarely stand on one regarding party affiliation, I'll just throw out insults from behind my anonymous (my real name) personna on the Internet.

Hey Greg_W! Your new girlfriend was great last night!

Hey Ashw_Justin! D and D is for Sally's and Geeks who don't get laid! Hey Goter....um.... whatever your name is! Norse Gods were really queers who tried to cover up their lack of manhood by staying out at sea "exploring" each others deepest reaches!!!!No wonder they never made it as a society! No more reproduction!!!!! yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

Great thread, but bowhunting is calling me in the Steens. See ya on Tuesday! Come on, isn't someone gonna tell me bowhunting is for pansy asses who haven't been weened from their momma?