RNC protesters =

fenderfour

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it must annoy you when someone comes up with an actual deflation of your hot air balloon of rhetoric. Don't worry you can continue to make an ass of yourself by resorting to insults when you don't have any valid points to make wave.gif

I haven't seen you come up with anything decent yet. Regarding your earlier comment, I don't speak for Gotterdamerung; he does that on his own. I only give my opinions. Now run along, dickneck, I am sure there are trees that need hugging or counting or whatever it is that you do.

This website is a bastion of liberal thought processes. I had to bite my tongue during college to keep from laughing out loud at the lousy liberal arts professors who have so much to say to 18-21 year olds. When confronted by someone with a current worldview founded on being involved at the actual events they seem to so eloquently preach on they were completely dumbfounded. It was embarassing to take some of them down a notch or two. But then again, hey there's always a McGowan to try and nit pick your grammar to death and try to pretend that his sad life is something important because he straps on a pair of crampons once a month.

Most of you don't even have a clue as to what I am talking about most of the time and you never will. Truth is that you lead these sad, isolated little lives and you avoid that silent agony by preaching your gospel of drivel here on the net. You're lucky I even grace this board with my presence at all. Otherwise you would be guilty of a circle jerk of incestious proportions. You're all the same. Created from the liberal arts mold. Thrown into an area of the country that hisses and chortles with the voices of the SLEESTACKS that you really are. Fortunately for you there are those that think without being told how to think. You assume that being a part of the government or agreeing with law and order makes you an automaton when in reality you are the sheep and I am just the herder.

BAAAAAA----BAAAAAA-BAAAAAAAA

This website is a bastion of liberal thought processes. I had to bite my tongue during college to keep from laughing out loud at the lousy liberal arts professors who have so much to say to 18-21 year olds. When confronted by someone with a current world view founded on being involved at the actual events they seem to so eloquently preach on they were completely dumbfounded. It was embarassing to take some of them down a notch or two. But then again, hey there's always a McGowan to try and nit pick your grammar to death and try to pretend that his sad life is something important because he straps on a pair of crampons once a month.

Most of you don't even have a clue as to what I am talking about most of the time and you never will. Truth is that you lead these sad, isolated little lives and you avoid that silent agony by preaching your gospel of drivel here on the net. You're lucky I even grace this board with my presence at all. Otherwise you would be guilty of a circle jerk of incestious proportions. You're all the same. Created from the liberal arts mold. Thrown into an area of the country that hisses and chortles with the voices of the SLEESTACKS that you really are. Fortunately for you there are those that think without being told how to think. You assume that being a part of the government or agreeing with law and order makes you an automaton when in reality you are the sheep and I am just the herder.

I believe it is worldview not world view.

This website is a bastion of liberal thought processes. I had to bite my tongue during college to keep from laughing out loud at the lousy liberal arts professors who have so much to say to 18-21 year olds. When confronted by someone with a current world view founded on being involved at the actual events they seem to so eloquently preach on they were completely dumbfounded. It was embarassing to take some of them down a notch or two. But then again, hey there's always a McGowan to try and nit pick your grammar to death and try to pretend that his sad life is something important because he straps on a pair of crampons once a month.

Right on, Mike! Fuck you, liberal assclown motherfuckers.

Right on brother. 4.5 years of fighting the masses here and they still haven't even created a dent. Just remember man. They love to quote all these cliches, form alliances, espouse stereotypes, put your name up to be slandered, engage in conversation amounting to defamation, yet they all are really nothing more than sad middle class white Americans. Welcome to the machine.

Right on brother. 4.5 years of fighting the masses here and they still haven't even created a dent. Just remember man. They love to quote all these cliches, form alliances, espouse stereotypes, put your name up to be slandered, engage in conversation amounting to defamation, yet they all are really nothing more than sad middle class white Americans. Welcome to the machine.

Jeebus, I thought you were talking about the Republicans there for a minute. yelrotflmao.gif

I see you're having a good day and in fine form. Good stuff. Careful you don't pop a vein in your neck or something. wave.gif

Hey it's JGowans back again to claim expert knowledge in combat from thousands of miles away. What a Johnny ass.

People like you are worse than armchair mountaineers giving beta on a route or mountain you have never been on. Pathetic.

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

In addition to claiming expert knowledge in combat thousands of miles away, I am also a self-confessed armchair mountaineer. Does that make me twice as bad? Keep the insults flowing...it makes the day go faster. boxing_smiley.gif

Just an observation - Conservatives are more likely to think about a point that they disagree with than liberals are. I really mean think about it, not just wait for you to finish so that they can call Bush an asshole.

I would expect the opposite.

Where did I get my info? Friends, strangers trying to get me to support their cause, and people on this board. Especially the people on this board.

You are all close-minded fucks. But you are liberal close-minded fucks.

Just an observation - Conservatives are more likely to think about a point that they disagree with than liberals are. I really mean think about it, not just wait for you to finish so that they can call Bush an asshole.

"Well, the Bible says it's unnatural and a sin" - that's some deep thinking there alright Sherlock.

"Well, the Bible says it's unnatural and a sin" - that's some deep thinking there alright Sherlock.

Nice single data point, dickneck. My experience debating liberals is that the vast majority (of the ones I've debated) are dogmatically stuck on their stump and can't even consider thinking about entertaining the potential of seeing my point of view. I try to hear people out unless they are complete idiots (like the close-minded dogmatists I mentioned).

My experience debating conservatives is that the vast majority (of the ones I've debated) are dogmatically stuck on their stump and can't even consider thinking about entertaining the potential of seeing my point of view. I try to hear people out unless they are complete idiots (like the close-minded dogmatists I mentioned).

Both sides are closed minded. Greg, your mind is no more open than the "liberal pussies" you claim to be nothing like.

My experience debating conservatives is that the vast majority (of the ones I've debated) are dogmatically stuck on their stump and can't even consider thinking about entertaining the potential of seeing my point of view. I try to hear people out unless they are complete idiots (like the close-minded dogmatists I mentioned).

Both sides are closed minded. Greg, your mind is no more open than the "liberal pussies" you claim to be nothing like.

Gee, you're original. You know nothing about how open or closed my mind is; we've never debated. I am simply sharing MY experience. Share yours and get off my fucking back.