I'm PISSED!

Thinker

Hot Bond is a Cascade Designs product. I know they have it at REI, probably either in the Widget Department or up at the Repair Desk, not sure if Nelson has it or not....but I must say that I was at his shop today and there was a computer behind the counter with none other than cc.com on the screen. I chastised the girl working there for looking at that trash, we had a laugh! [laf]

Now here's a little number from Soul Coughing in honor of Hot Bond: [rockband]

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The place in Freemont does good work and is reasonable. It's called Northwest Garment and Gear. I've had a number of things patched there, jackets, packs rainpanse. The person who does the work there on climbing gear worked for a place that used to be a couple doors up the street called Hemigear and later called Dr. Zipper. I recomend the place. [smile]

So I did the repair last night with Seam Sealer. Nice big patch on the outside to start with. Looked great this morning. I decided not to put a patch on the inside as it looked pretty good the way it was. Trimmed some loose edges on the inside and put a little more sealer on those edges. It'll have plenty of time to dry and cure before we head to the Tetons tomorrow eve! Thanks for the tips.

Thinker,

Liked 6, nice mellow climbing. One could get spoiled by all of that granite and brush-free approaches down there. Also did Pot Belly on Knob Hill. Wanted to try Enigma on Cokkie Cliff but ran out of time. Plenty of bouldering problems at Camp 4, and then up in Tuolumne, did a couple of unnamed climbs we scouted from the east end of Tenaya Lake, Knob, SS Minnow, Zulu Lulu, Knobnoxious (great climb!!) and Cathedral Peak.

Elevation killed all three of us at Tuolumne. By the time we got acclimated, it was time to hit the road [Frown] . Got three guidebooks and definitely will head down there again within the next calender year, hopefully when the valley isn't so hot and the air isn't so smokey from the forest fires.

Enjoy the Tietons [Cool] !!