USA basketball team beaten by Fabio

glacier

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basketball is the dumbest of all teamsports.

Dumber than curling?

curling.jpg

You can curl without spilling your bigdrink.gif - try going straight up the middle for a slam-dunk without leaving about half of your PBR all over the floor. Someone's gonna have to clean that up, you know.

And in curling, if your beer starts getting warm, you just have to put it on the ground for a couple minutes, and it's icy cold again - try doing that on your pussy little hardwood court.

Just on those two points, curling rools, and then you get to wear those natty sweaters, too. cool.gif

kinda funny, personally i think basketball is one of the better team sports when you team is actually a team, and not a bunch of show boatin ass munches

btw baseball is boring as hell, I fall asleep playing that fricking game let alone whatching it.

Edited by wirlwind

I saw on the tube last night that this particular player has suffered some great losses recently. His mother, sister and fiance died in a head-on collision last year and he lost his father this past summer.

And all those unfortunate incidents occurred just in time, because, as we all know, it is illegal to award an Olympic medal to anyone whose life has been free of personal tragedy.

I saw on the tube last night that this particular player has suffered some great losses recently. His mother, sister and fiance died in a head-on collision last year and he lost his father this past summer.

And all those unfortunate incidents occurred just in time, because, as we all know, it is illegal to award an Olympic medal to anyone whose life has been free of personal tragedy.

Actually, in judged competitions, you're just handicapped half a point for having a normal life. That way you have to overcome unfair odds to win, thereby generating your underdog comeback, and securing your article in People magazine.