oh canada

pope

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a caution, if you don't like George W., you are most likely not going to like BC's premier, Gordan Campbell and the idiots running the province much. A so called "liberal" but really a wolf disguised as a sheep. He leads the Liberal party in BC, but practices fascism. In a recent poll, BCers rated their dislike of Campbell almost as much as Bush.

Hey, but Canada welcomes ya! laugh.gif

Actually, speaking as a Canadian, I would say that they would enjoy life up here quite a bit. the_finger.gif If we wanted them that is.

scott is just bitter, because he had to go a coupla weeks without beer. yellaf.gif

Stemalot is right though Campbell sucks ass! He is the premeir who has made it possible to even entertain the idea of the Chief Gondola project. thumbs_down.gif

Just wait a little.

We will be part of USA when you run out of water. At the moment you really need something from us, you will eat us for breakfast.

I won't be happy but you will have one more vote against Bush.

Hey,

What are the requirements to get Mexican citizenship?

Z

If you are that concerned with the potential outcome of the election, I suggest you put your money where you mouth is and travel to Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Iowa, or New Mexico and work in the "get out the vote" effort there. Turnout is going to determine this election.

I think that's always the case. And I also think that knowing what we know about George Junior, after four years of this horseshit, if we elect him again then, as a nation, on the average, we are a pathetic assembly of stupid drones who admire and encourage recklessness, arrogance and incompetence in our leaders. Frickin' embarassing.

Fool us once, shame on you. Fool us twice....I ain't one of you. wave.gif