Ice climbing stoke thread

ken4ord

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at_truck.jpg

That parking spot was chosen based on divine intervention by the Universe. Looking at the pic it's hard to believe it took us a couple hours, many busted knuckles, and a bent shovel handle to dig out. Khusia!

ICE ICE ICE ICE ICE ICE ICE ICE ICE ICE ICE ICE ICE ICE ICE ICE ICE ICE ICE ICE ICE ICE ICE ICE ICE ICE ICE ICE ICE ICE ICE ICE ICE ICE ICE ICE ICE ICE ICE ICE ICE ICE

Ken, that rocks! I hope it works this w/e. Is that the pomme d'or? you're backclipped Geek_em8.gif

Shit I wish that was me, even though I would have been back clipped, just kidnappin' pics off the web. BTW it is Le Mullet 6+ I believe. The full picture of the climb is the one right above.

New Tech Wings on the way... mmm...

Anyone interested in a weekend of play on the Coleman Glacier, in say, two or three weeks?

damn d00d! you should've gotten faster shipping than that! tongue.gif

Not shipping, it's my nonclimbing alter-ego. He has requested a couple of weekends.

Sorry to butt in but wanted to say that the Eliot is melting fast. I've been chucking picks that last couple of weekends up there. Couldn't find anything until we got to at least the upper section of the lower ice fall. I think next time we are going to check out the upper ice fall for some higher things. There is definately some over hung (glacier ice) we were on last weekend. Better than doing pull ups at home with the tools.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...