GODZILLA: WHY IM HARD

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some wild stuff being passed around here, like this one:

Here's a bizarre quote from the 'bone:

"I've taken my share of shit from the pigs."

Where did you get that one? Did you find an old Abbie Hoffman book in the school library? Do make sure that you DON'T call "the pigs" next time some thug is mugging you, breaking into your love-shack, stealing your car or whatever. You wouldn't want any of their s*%t. I'd really like to see you live in our society without "the pigs"; you wouldn't last a week. And next time you see one of them drivin' around patrolin' your neighborhood, show them how you feel instead of pissin' on them on a climbing bulletin board: give them the finger and tell 'em to get lost. [Roll Eyes]

On a lighter note, Mr. Attitude's provocative solution to who's got the say:

"Let's just whip out our dicks, and the one with the biggest is King of the Mountain!"

Why I guess then that Big Lou is King of the Mountain, and if he abdicates, then you may address Dwayner as "your royal highness".

Dwayner, I'd feel comfortable attempting any route on the planet with you that we both would want to try, but c'mon, while Big Lou IS a big dick, his winkie is the size of your pinkie. This sycophant business is such a glaring hole in your armor, get a grip lad.

[ 08-21-2002, 03:14 PM: Message edited by: Off White ]

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

quote:

Originally posted by Lambone:

I hear that works really well on routes ove 90 degrees...
[Roll Eyes]

Yes you hang-on with one hand and drill with the other. If you get pumped you fall off and must lead back up to your high point to continue drilling.

Just A little Corner (12c) in the Needles of S Dakota was put up in this fashion by a 61 year old man.

Well, I'm really playing catch up on this thread, bear with me. Dru, thats new fangled wackiness: it takes two hands to hold the drill holder AND swing the hammer. Don't tell me you are a bosch weiner! Oh, it's so tough when one's idols are shown to be merely human!

quote:

Originally posted by Dwayner:

"I'll refrain from pissing in the wind this time."

[rockband]

You don't pull on Petey Puget's cape,

You don't pee in the wind,

You don't pull, the iceaxe away from Dwayner,

And you don't mess around with Big Lou

doo-duh doo-duh doo-uh doot-doot-do-da

[rockband]

Sorry dude, none of you is as bad as Jim Brown.

quote:

Some wild stuff being passed around here, like this one:

Here's a bizarre quote from the 'bone:

"I've taken my share of shit from the pigs."

Where did you get that one? Did you find an old Abbie Hoffman book in the school library? Do make sure that you DON'T call "the pigs" next time some thug is mugging you, breaking into your love-shack, stealing your car or whatever. You wouldn't want any of their s*%t. I'd really like to see you live in our society without "the pigs"; you wouldn't last a week. And next time you see one of them drivin' around patrolin' your neighborhood, show them how you feel instead of pissin' on them on a climbing bulletin board: give them the finger and tell 'em to get lost.
[Roll Eyes]

"Let's just whip out our dicks, and the one with the biggest is King of the Mountain!"

Why I guess then that Big Lou is King of the Mountain, and if he abdicates, then you may address Dwayner as "your royal highness".

Dr. Flash Amazing must now retract all of his previous arguments with Dwayno over climbing styles and whatnot, as it is now clear that Dwaneage is so high on himself he's off his fucking rocker. DFA would not have wasted the time had he but known.

Given what he's seen of this patient's case, however, the Doctor's advice to Dwaynepipe is to rap down off the astonishingly high horse for a bit, at least long enough to pull the stick outta your arse. And do keep up your non-sport climbing tendencies, as DFA hates running into pricks at the crag.

Ta ta,

Dr. Flash Amazing

quote:

Although not always relevant in this forum, 'Dr.' Attitude would be more accurate.