foraker

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They're worse there, from what I hear.

Not as bad as the seattle right wing poseurs!

The scary part is that people from Portland really DO think that Seattllites are Extemist Right Wingers.

Last time I was down there, I opened the door for my girlfriend, and some hippy dude rolled by on his Bicycle yelling, "This is the 21st century you misogynist pig!".

hahaha.gif PDX

After the election the ballots were counted over and over again by left-leaning journalists who would have loved to show a different outcome. By all standards of counting chads and botched ballots, Bush won.

It's high time for you and your ilk to dispense with the disinformation campaign about the 2000 election, and get over your sour grapes. Sore-Loserman indeed.

After the election the ballots were counted over and over again by left-leaning journalists who would have loved to show a different outcome. By all standards of counting chads and botched ballots, Bush won.

It's high time for you and your ilk to dispense with the disinformation campaign about the 2000 election, and get over your sour grapes. Sore-Loserman indeed.

I'm really sorry that this source is a left-leaning news organization, but I think it shows that by all accounts it was too close to call. Bush still won, there's nothing that can change that. Plus you can get into the whole convicted felons mistakes, with a disproportionate number of African-American (generally favoring Democrats) to hispanic (generally favoring Republicans) felons. I'm pretty much just sick of it all and hoping I don't have to hear it again this November. But maybe you should read the results of the study before saying that Bush won by all accounts. Because if anything annoys me more than hearing about who should REALLY be President today, it's people taking an ambiguous study and spinning it one way or another.

Study Results from CNN.com