Climbers 4 Kerry does not represent me

Cpt.Caveman

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant stand Bush either.

For those here representing this push\web site\attention feel free to admit some fellow climbers dont like your garbage.

Thanks.

Maybe we should start grammarians for climbers or something, eh?

Hey Jim why dont you put your ass in the toilet. I think it looks better there.

Well - for those that like to follow other climbers they probably dont know or just that do blindly - haha - educate yourself and form your own opinions would be a good start.

Fuck climbers4kerry

You type better or engage your cortex more when your shorts are twisted I see. Or maybe you started typing with your fingers instead of knuckles? Thats good!!

Jim,

Since you are just bent on attacking my posts just bring a personal touch and send them to me only.

I'm sure I can fix your disrespectful remarks the second we would meet. Nobody else here need be interested.

I dont have anything to say about Jim McCarthy or Donini. I could care less at this time.

Jim,

Since you are just bent on attacking my posts just bring a personal touch and send them to me only.

I'm sure I can fix your disrespectful remarks the second we would meet. Nobody else here need be interested.

I dont have anything to say about Jim McCarthy or Donini. I could care less at this time.

Attacking? Nothing personal dude but your first post looked like it was written by a 3rd grader. From all the shite you've thrown around at folks and you're getting a thin skin? rolleyes.gif

Do you have anything to say concerning my initial post? Or are you just pissed I am not embracing Kerry? Get over it. People don't like Kerry and you cannot convince the world Kerry is good for all climbers... moon.gif

No problem with climbers for Kerry or climbers for bush or for Nader. I'd rather see folks involved in the process than sitting on their hands and complaining later.