• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
pope

Out of the Closet

Oh my god the nodder

man it's hard to get rid of the steaksause hahaha.gif

Edited by AlpineK

yellowsleep.gif If you don't know who PP is, you haven't been paying attention.

True dat. Furthermore, these days he's small-time, posting a link or two a week at best.

DRU said:

It sounds like Pope is talking about Peter Puget. DISH, Mr. Eric Mohler, DISH! yellaf.gif

Surely you jest, you mean you really don't know? yelrotflmao.gif And I thought I was the last person to figure that out...

Well mnaybe it's OFF WHITE's real name that's gonna be revealed then!

I think pope is going to out the master of all spray, Capt. Caveman hisself!!

Why aren't you working then slacker!

Deadline is in 2 hours! blush.gif

Who gives a flying fuk who sprays under an avatar or as there real name...Really pope, why do you fukin care if joe blow posts as tom dick or harry?

cheers.

Probably cuz some of them are mean little bastards. It would be interesting to see if some of these punks got the same kind of trashy attitude in "real" life. I can think of at least three, who based on their words alone, would qualify them as utterly loathsome. They got extra good reasons to hide behind a phony name like most everyone else. I ain't the one to out someone, though. Mean-spirited people tend eventually to find their own special rewards just by the way they conduct their lives.

Probably cuz some of them are mean little bastards. It would be interesting to see if some of these punks got the same kind of trashy attitude in "real" life. I can think of at least three, who based on their words alone, would qualify them as utterly loathsome. They got extra good reasons to hide behind a phony name like most everyone else. I ain't the one to out someone, though. Mean-spirited people tend eventually to find their own special rewards just by the way they conduct their lives.

Yeah Beck. You mean spirited ass clown! smileysex5.gif