Out of the Closet

pope

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Who gives a flying fuk who sprays under an avatar or as there real name...Really pope, why do you fukin care if joe blow posts as tom dick or harry?

cheers.

Probably cuz some of them are mean little bastards. It would be interesting to see if some of these punks got the same kind of trashy attitude in "real" life. I can think of at least three, who based on their words alone, would qualify them as utterly loathsome. They got extra good reasons to hide behind a phony name like most everyone else. I ain't the one to out someone, though. Mean-spirited people tend eventually to find their own special rewards just by the way they conduct their lives.

Probably cuz some of them are mean little bastards. It would be interesting to see if some of these punks got the same kind of trashy attitude in "real" life. I can think of at least three, who based on their words alone, would qualify them as utterly loathsome. They got extra good reasons to hide behind a phony name like most everyone else. I ain't the one to out someone, though. Mean-spirited people tend eventually to find their own special rewards just by the way they conduct their lives.

Yeah Beck. You mean spirited ass clown! smileysex5.gif