Out of the Closet

pope

I've been out of the cc.com closet for a long time, thanks to somebody ...somebody to whom I am considering returning the favor. I've learned the true identity of a true spray lord and I can barely keep the secret. If you think I'm talking about you, send me a PM and convince me why I shouldn't out you. laugh.gif

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dude, lame troll to try to figure out who the real sprayers are. Like they're going to PM you and reveal who they are. Hah ha ahah ha ha.

Why don't you just leave your FBI jacket on a chair, then, too, eh?

- a s s m moon.gif n k e y

Sorry, but it ain't you either. Your'e small-time compared to the fish I've got on the line here.

Dude, lame troll to try to figure out who the real sprayers are. Like they're going to PM you and reveal who they are. Hah ha ahah ha ha.

Why don't you just leave your FBI jacket on a chair, then, too, eh?

- a s s m moon.gif n k e y

Sorry, but it ain't you either. Your'e small-time compared to the fish I've got on the line here.

I'm flattered I'm even on your radar Pope. Say something dirty to me now.

HCL.gif

- a s s m fruit.gif n k e y

Who gives a flying fuk who sprays under an avatar or as there real name. this is mostly a waste of time.

however, there is great beta on this website and cool pictures. And I have met many many fun people via this site and have climbed some awesome routes with people from this site that i probably wouldn't have ever met..

Really pope, why do you fukin care if joe blow posts as tom dick or harry?

cheers.

I've been out of the cc.com closet for a long time, thanks to somebody ...somebody to whom I am considering returning the favor. I've learned the true identity of a true spray lord and I can barely keep the secret. If you think I'm talking about you, send me a PM and convince me why I shouldn't out you. laugh.gif

yelrotflmao.gif

hey pope...i think its totally chickenshit of you to NOT be posting under your name (BTW, I know who you are, and haven't revealed it) when you so obviously think you are in the right...

Why not post under your real name?