Expedition gear for Sale!

erewhon

Moving and according to my lovely wife some stuff must go...

Feathered Friends Snow Goose Sleeping Bag (-40f/11"loft). Long model (6'6") with Epic material whale blue in color. Overfilled 4 ounces and upgraded to 800+ fill. I used this last year on one Denali trip and never had a bag so warm! Probably the lightest -40+ degree sleeping bag on the market. Absolutely excellent condition! I paid about $750 retail. Asking $500.00.

Feathered Friends Icefall Duvets/Bibs. Color Red Epic material. Sized XXL to fit on outside of clothes, and had them add some ultralight suspenders to the system. Overfilled 2 ounces and once again opted for the 800+ down fill. Only the best! Used on one Denali trip for about 3 days at high camp. I paid $265. Asking $175.00.

Marmot Tech 300 Fleece Pants. Never been used & in new condition. Men's size Large color black. Full side zips/reinforced panels/through the crotch zip. Paid over $100. Asking $45.

Marmot Ultimate Ski Gloves. Excellent shape. Asking $50.

Ocun Haul Bag approximately 4000 cu in. Yellow. Asking $50.

Ziffco mountaineering pulk/sled. Used on one Denali trip. Asking $150.

If interested or want a photo just email me and ask! I'll reply asap. BTW I'll ship any of the items in the 48 for free.

erewhon00@yahoo.com

cry.gif

Edited by erewhon

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...