Szyjakowski

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From A.G.H.O.S.T...

"We have been keeping this photo under wraps for quite awhile. This was taken on one of our investigations at a historical hotel known as the Bush House in Index, WA. This place has had tons of rumors of ghostly activity and we just had to check it out for ourselves. Throughout the night we came across strange ecto formations which you can see here under the Bush House investigation.

But the one thing that really made this trip worth while, was this incredible picture of what seems to be a column of energy shooting straight into the sky from the roof of the hotel. Now I'm convinced that this is not a reflection. Cause if it was, the light would be overlapping the roof. But as you can see, that is not the case. It was sprinkling and we checked to see if it could have been water on the lens. But that would have shown in the rest of the pictures.

I myself have not found a way to come up with a natural explanation and while keeping it under wraps I did pass it around to other ghost researchers to see if they could come up with an explanation, but none were given. We are planning a trip back there soon and will keep you posted. Wish us luck" 383011-Bush%20house.JPG

A.G.H.O.S.T. web site link

5a1a55b82dce3_383011-Bushhouse.JPG.afc695a56385648cd56c3e650a88933c.JPG

the bush house has been closed for about 2 years..tho oddly enough they were still selling gift certificates, which wallstein bought one for his mother and they never were able to use it...

i believe it was from the collapse..tho the few times i was there i never really thought it was much more then a some dump.

The Bush House was the scene of an endless stream of controversy and trouble.

Index was just too small of a town to host such a business...I think 1 out of 3 people in the valley worked there and got fired or quit

We used to frequent the bar quite often, as we always knew somebody who could hook us up with cheap food and beer.

Half the time you were sitting in between the town drunk and the mayor.

Sitting on the back deck getting hammered was a Sky valley tradition.

This thread makes me sad...

When did the business close it's doors? Was this due to a collapse/fire(?) in the kitchen??

Thanks for all info. bigdrink.gif

The Bush House closed due to structural issues.

Informed conjecture is that while the current owner has the means to make repairs, they also have the means to ignore it. Rumours abound about new ownership/reopening but nothing tangible has happened although somebody did cut the grass last week. Past owner(s) have suffered & failed because of, under one regime or another, under-capitalization, lousy food, poor service, and all the other things that make restaurants go tu.

Local controversies, hirings & firings, and all that sort of BS aside, a place like the Bush can't make it on "locals"; there aren't enough locals to keep them afloat. Both the Bush and the tavern (when it operated) relied on summer revenues to pay the bills in the dark wet months.