gapertimmy needs you!

gapertimmy

to become one of his lackeys

Geeks unite! Quit your cube job, get some freshies. Work with gapertimmy, and hang with rockstars like schralper and tap!!!!

Computer IT Position Year round IT Engineer will report to the IT Manager. This on-mountain position will be responsible for daily operations of our IP network, security, point of sale hardware and software. This position will support the IT department with network administration, support back office computer systems and helpdesk requests. Requires a minimum of an associates degree in Computer Science or Business Technology/IT and 2 years of related experience. $2917/mo. with benefit package. Send resumes to tcrawford[AT]mtbachelor.com or apply on line at www.mtbachelor.com Questions? Call Pat at 541-693-0902. EEO/drug testing required. (8/8/2004)

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bah ha ha ha, good question. I'd like to think I'd have a better work ethic if my job came with a season pass. Don't like pissing in cups though, unless its too cold to step outside. For sure, you have me dreaming of spending the next fall/winter in Bend...

cool.gif

Why don't you just leave?

I have a friend who works as an engineer for a city (I'm not saying which one) and he is so bored at work he finally asked his boss to lay him off. His boss declined. He takes his maximum sick days and more than his share of vacation but they refuse to let him go.

Sweeten the deal include these in the benies

season pass fruit.gif

half day work for full day pay on powder days mushsmile.gif

endless spraying yellowsleep.gif

free shuttle bus to and from Bend to the job site snugtop.gif

new AT setup wave.gif

family season pass included

we have computer equipment all over the mountain, you get paid to ski

1st chairs

there is a freee bus to and from bend, but we have a pimp ass astro van

AT setup? If ya don't got one yet, then your priorities just ain't str8

agreed, the salary is pretty minimal but not too bad for bend. another benefit is a month off from work, on top of paid vacation. A month off. first 2 weeks piad, 2nd 2 weeks unpaid. But hoenstly, if you are looking to get rich, the ski industry isn't the path... this is a job for someone who feels that working in the mountains, and having a morning commute through the wilderness is $bling$ in and of itself.

spray? oh you know it!

Sweeten the deal include these in the benies

season pass fruit.gif

half day work for full day pay on powder days mushsmile.gif

endless spraying yellowsleep.gif

free shuttle bus to and from Bend to the job site snugtop.gif

new AT setup wave.gif

family season pass included

we have computer equipment all over the mountain, you get paid to ski

1st chairs

there is a freee bus to and from bend, but we have a pimp ass astro van

AT setup? If ya don't got one yet, then your priorities just ain't str8

agreed, the salary is pretty minimal but not too bad for bend. another benefit is a month off from work, on top of paid vacation. A month off. first 2 weeks piad, 2nd 2 weeks unpaid. But hoenstly, if you are looking to get rich, the ski industry isn't the path... this is a job for someone who feels that working in the mountains, and having a morning commute through the wilderness is $bling$ in and of itself.

spray? oh you know it!

Now all I have to do is figure out how to turn on a computer and convince the family to suck up the pay cut. Did I mention I don't know anything about computers? cantfocus.gifhahaha.gif

the emphasis was on NEW AT gear