Portaledge, Marmot Bag, Koflachs, Bibler B-Shelter

jhump

snaf.gifrockband.gifHCL.gif

http://www.msnusers.com/ClimbingGearSaleabration/shoebox.msnw

Climbing Gear Saleabration to help fund a move west. If you can believe it, I have run out of things to climb in Ohio. I need the loot to get outta here. Send me an offer by PM. I want a certified or cashier’s check before I will ship (I got hosed before). Buyer pays shipping. Be sure to look at the pics on the second page of the website listed above. Enjoy.

Black Diamond Skylounge, double with fly- New and unused. No walls, never been slept on. Remarkably fast deployment and a solid, easy to adjust bed. I poked two tiny holes in the bed (I dont know how). The pic shows a dime for scale. They look like small abrasions. I am leaving the holes unrepaired so that the new owner may patch them in the style they prefer. A small piece of nylon and some seam grip will fix 'er up. Comes in a light, Cordura Haulbag. Retails for $800-$900, I'm asking $550.

Marmot Cwm DL Sleeping Bag (pronounced coom), rated at -40 F, this is one of the warmest down sleeping bags in the world. I believe it is stuffed with 750 fill power down. The shell is Gore Dryloft and controls condensation and frost buildup in a tent or snowcave. This model is the long 6'6" bag, so inner booties don't freeze in the Alaskan fury. Used on a few weekend trips to New Hamshire and one Denali trip. This thing lofts high and sleeps warm. Original Retail $700. I am asking $400.

Bibler Bombshelter Tent. The premier expedition tent. Sleeps 3 luxoriously and four in a pinch. Two doors with vestibules on each allow you to bring gear in to prevent freezing and for cooking. Generously seamsealed- this thing is dry. Used once on Aconcagua for only 10 days and stored ever since. On that trip I shoved a pole through the bathtub floor fabric while putting it up in a storm. I patched the hole at home with nylon and seam grip. Besides that repair, the tent fabric and poles are in new condition. Being the poser that I am, I wrote "Humphrey USA" on the front vestibule. So, if your name is Humphrey, you can't pass this one up. Original Retail $995. I am asking $550.

Koflack Vertical Size US 8 (EU 7.5). Never climbed in, they were worn in the snow once for a short walk. Pristine condition. The factory liner boots were replaced by Intuition Thermofit liners. This gives them a custom fit, makes them warmer by a big margin, and chops roughly 20 ounces from the pair. The liners are currently sized to my lying/cheating ex-fiance's foot, but they can be easily reformed to your foot approximately five more times by using your home oven. Detailed instructions for refitting are available on rc.com and cc.com. The retail price is $339, and the Intuition liners sell for upwards of $150. I am asking $200.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Everything is still available. Sorry I have been delinquent in checking the site. I have internet access now, and want to sell right away. I am contacting everyone who has replied. Check your PM's, email, or phone. For pics of the gear click on the link in my first post.