Farenheit: 9/11: a waste of my time

cracked

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you really a dim bulb or are you simply being disingenious?

where does kerry say he could not think for 40mn in the following quote:"we watched the second plane come in to the building. And we shortly thereafter sat down at the table and then we just realized nobody could think, and then boom, right behind us, we saw the cloud of explosion at the Pentagon."

do you have a tape of him sitting without reaction and reading my pet goat for 40 mn? no, i didn't think so. do you know what they discussed between the 2 impacts? no, i didn't think so. and you have the gall to attack moore for lack of honesty? what a moron.

First off, you came up with the 40 minutes figure. That wasn't me.

Secondly, if Kerry says "we just realized nobody could think", that implied to me that they couldn't think; they were in a state of shock (like Bush, only he's fun to condemn for it). Now you ask if I know what they discussed. I do; you just told me: they sat around and 'discussed how they could not think'. You call me a moron?

Now where you came up with the absolutely rib-splitting, pant-wetting, rolling-on-the-floor quote that "they discussed how they could not think" I don't know. I do know, however, that in time of crisis, there are more important things to discuss than how you cannot think. You must disagree, which is why I'm very very glad that you don't run this country.

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif I guess I'm a dim bulb. yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif Keep going, laughing is good for the soul.

j_b, you really are a tool. Seriously. I know what I believe and state it clearly. When my position is plainly beaten or wrong, I change it...or at least admit that I'm out of ammo. (A recent access issues contest with cj comes to mind.) Have you ever reconsidered any of your views?

You remain the most smug, arrogant bastard to ever roam the halls around here IMO. A leftist pseudo-intellect who frantically Google's his every reply from the most biased of sites even whilst casting aspersions on the sources of those with whom you disagree. To further aggravate, you lay claim to the open minded award! Trust me... you didn't win it.rolleyes.gif

I basically stand with Greg W (and others here) when I add my voice...

Fuck off, j_b. If the world you dream of ever reaches fruition, I will be among the first to take up arms.

First off, you came up with the 40 minutes figure. That wasn't me.

previously cracked said in post #380838:

Well, if Kerry couldn't think for 40 minutes when he DIDN'T have any responsibility to do something, I would be curious why anybody could believe that he WOULD be able to think if he DID have any responsibility. At least Bush was able to think after 7 minutes, which is quite a bit less than 40. the_finger.gif

if you did not come up with the 40mn along with the other dim bulbs at newsmax, who the hell is using your account on this board? still laughing? i didn't think so.

Secondly, if Kerry says "we just realized nobody could think", that implied to me that they couldn't think; they were in a state of shock (like Bush, only he's fun to condemn for it). Now you ask if I know what they discussed. I do; you just told me: they sat around and 'discussed how they could not think'.

kerry was discussing what was going on. he was reacting. do you really need further clues? nobody asked bush to come up with the right answer all by himself. people asked for an indication he was reacting to what was going on and collaborating toward the appropriate immediate answer.

can you express any more hate fairweather? good job on showing your true nature ...

i find it interesting that when someone calls the hatemongers on their continual bullshit, somehow all hell breaks loose. do you really think we are going to stand still while you spew your venom?

kerry was discussing what was going on.
OH! So suddenly you know! You were in the room with him? Or do you have the video? Tell me, how the fuck do you know?

he was reacting. do you really need further clues? nobody asked bush to come up with the right answer all by himself. people asked for an indication he was reacting to what was going on and collaborating toward the appropriate immediate answer.
Anwer? Was 9/11 a trivia quiz? What the hell are you talking about?

Kerry admits he was in a state of shock for quite a while, he says "we could not think" (and j_b, in his infinite wisdom says "he was reacting" rolleyes.gif). Yet this is A-OK as far as our intellectual friend j_b is concerned. Bush, on the other hand, is not allowed to be in a state of shock for any amount of time. He was supposed to react! What should he have done, summoned the presidential time machine, gone back to the future, and killed the terrorists before they attacked us? No! You're right, Bush should have reacted, like Kerry! He should have surrounded himself with people, and discussed "how they could not think". Now THAT would be appropriate!

I can't claim to be an expert of goverment affairs during a crisis, but I am quite sure that there are systems in place to react and respond appropriately. I ask again what could Bush have done? Answer me that, O Great One. And don't tell me that "he should have reacted appropriately", or some other vague BS.

Tell me more, j_b, I'm still trying to figure out what happened to your sense of logic, if it ever existed (which is questionable).

he could have done what most people would have done: excuse himself and consult with his staff on an appropriate emergency response. but several people have already told you so in this thread alone so i don't expect it will register ...

whatever kerry was discussing, he certainly did not have the inside scoop that bush had, so i don't see what this is all about.

i believe you have already made an ass of yourself plenty for today so i'll leave it at that.

Well, if Kerry couldn't think for 40 minutes when he DIDN'T have any responsibility to do something, I would be curious why anybody could believe that he WOULD be able to think if he DID have any responsibility. At least Bush was able to think after 7 minutes, which is quite a bit less than 40. the_finger.gif

here is something to think about:

ok there is an acedent a guy gets hit by a car and is pretty badly injured;

guy#1: is a banker with absolutly no medical training and thereby can't be responsible for standing there doing nothing because he is in no posion to act.

guy#2: is a ER surgin out for lunch with a group of ladies

he sits there and continues to talk with the ladies for 7 min before he decides he should get up and do somthing

wouldn't it seem that #2 was way out of line and that he should have taken imediate action? where as #1 couldn't have done anything even if he wanted to.

Btw i'm not saying GW should have jumped up and started an uproar but he could have, and i think most people with half a brain would have gotten up imeadiatly and excused themselves from the class, unless of cource he knew... shocked.gif but who knows the real truth its history anyway

how would you know? your brain has been dead for a lot longer than 40mn and we all know what happens just after a few minutes.

**South Tower hit at 9:03am. Kerry's mind "just goes numb".

**Kerry witnesses plane hit Pentagon at 9:45am.

I'll give you credit j_b! This new Bush-Saudi conspiracy stuff has quite effectively supplanted your usual evil Jewish Cabal rantings. I think you're making some real progress!

thumbs_up.gif

hey dimwits - i am going to couch it in terms you can hopefully understand:

an hour ago i sat down with friends and had a glass of wine. now, a full 60minutes later i am here reading your inane comments and attempts at demonizing my person. what did i do or think within the last 60 minutes?

did i drink more wine? did i have dinner or did i pack for tomorrow? etc ...

i expect a full, precise answer as to my whereabouts since this is what you claim you can do. any which one of you two giving the right answer will get a discount coupon for remedial logic class.

You guys are stumbling over grains of sand and consequently missing the path. I simply go with the "fall guy" approach. Who was "top dog" when the the towers fell? Right. George W. Then he must be the guy to accept responsibility and step down. It's that simple.

Had I been reading to children and had my top aide whispered in my ear, 'America is under attack,' I would have told those kids very politely and nicely that the president of the United States had something that he needed to attend to -- and I would have attended to it," Kerry told the Unity conference of minority journalists in response to a question about what he would done.

Kerry's quote is just so much hot air and Monday morning quarterbacking. Nobody knows how they will react in a high pressure situation. How many times in the past have you heard people, in regards far less pressure situations, say I would have done this or that. We simply do not know until it happens. Maybe he would have reacted as he says, me thinks he too would take a bit to gather himself and then act.