ISO 1 ticket for Phish at Coventry!

IJRosen

Hey everyone -

I realize this is a climbers board, and this is not about climbing, and I apologize for that. But I also realize there are a bunch of climbers who like Phish, so...

I am looking for one ticket for Coventry. If anyone can help they will have good karma for their climbs and help out a long time head.

Thanks,

Ian

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an extra ticket for Phish at Coventry, Sunday's show....except the viewing location is the Regal cinema in Portland. Will be kinda strange seeing them via satellite in a theater but I feel I need to at least check it out since I was obsessed with them in the mid-90's.

Good luck on your search and have fun if you're going! smile.gif

I went to the last simulcast of the Coney Island show and it was as much fun as could be inside a movie theater. Glowsticks wars, dancing in the aisles, the phans made a good showing. Still weird watching a show from a theater instead of being in the crowd. Good stage views of the band, especially Trey's interactions with Page.

Security was trying to keep people out of the aisles to no avail. Puffing was present but pretty minimal. I suggest the magic brownie or cookie route.

yeah ken4ord, you wouldn't know good music if it shat on your moms face...STFU! the_finger.gif

Phish sucks, phish is stupid, phish is expensive...whawhawhahwahwha snugtop.gifcry.gifme a river.

peace love and phishsticks mushsmile.gifrockband.gifcantfocus.gifbigdrink.gifyellowsleep.gif couldn't imagine a better night.....welll, there is one more thing, but we don't have a good icon for it.... evils3d.gif

• 2 weeks later...