Sexual Harassment

JOEBIALEK

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I was driving and there was this chick in shorts walking on the side of the road and a guy driving a pickup truck in front of me nearly ran off the road DAMN DUDE IF YOU CANT LEER AND STAY IN YOUR LANE JUST PAY ATTENTION TO THE ROAD

There's a girl at the place I work that dresses pretty provocatively. Any time she leans forward, it's pretty easy to tell if she's wearing a thong and what color it is. Not to mention the tight shirts and hiphugging pants. She has the body for it, so I don't mind so much. wink.gif

We could discuss JOEBIALEK's post, but as far as I can tell it is just a tall tale. He doesn't post any verifible facts, just a bunch of hype to get people riled up. My experience is opposite to his claimed facts. Women in the workplace seem to be dressing more conservativly than 15 years ago (for the most part, there are always exceptions). Sexual harassment claims are handled calmly and fairly. I have never had to, or seen, anyone disiplined for sexual harassment. I have seen people cautioned, but that is no big deal.

As far as I can tell JOEBIALEK is just hyping a bunch of made up facts to get reactions. A very right wing thing to do.