Hey Krazy1.....let's look at roped solo climbing for a minute.

Thinker

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

hey thinker in your avatar pic is that a guy with a guitar, or a papua new guinean with his penis sheath sticking out? the avatar pic is too small to tell.
[sNAFFLEHOUND]

...Penis was a friend of mine, who's head was large and purple.

He swelled and throbbed and got all veiny, and spit up creamy white burple! hahaha

quote:

Originally posted by erik:

i think the real issue at hand is, is krazy1 attractive?? is she single?? and does she wanna go climbing??

Well stated, E. Here's a man with his priorities straight. Here's a PBR for ya: [big Drink]

Oh, yeah; and some old school AC/DC: [rockband]

Greg W

yeah there are some. somewhere........ not sure but.......... its just kind of difficult to go to sleep at night knowing that your relationship and best climbing partner could end in the same shot. I love climbing, I'd love my man but ... if my man goes out da door, so does my partner - that freakin sucks! [hell no] I mean really, you have to climb! [Wink]

krazy,

sounds like you need to increase your partner base...

i ask if you are attractive cause if you are that means you get all the ugly pitches....i am ugly so i get to lead all the beautiful ones...you know logic without logic....i think it works....but i dunno really know.....

thanks Thinker,

yep - that sucked! and on the lovely walk out I left 1/2 the skin on my calf back on a huge freaking rock. gotta love the hillside slide.

sorry about the dumb ass remark. "I love you man!" ok are we kool now?

[Cool][big Drink]

and yes I get ugly and beauty pitches... climber partner base, I have some... but your man... is your man & he's got everything in mind. and how the freaking HELL did this topic turn into my relationship issues!

[ 08-08-2002, 12:46 PM: Message edited by: krazy 1 ]

Hmmm, you have a point there. I guess for me the pluses out weigh the minuses. Must keep close comunity of women climbers to fill in when you:

a) don't want to climb with a man

b) broke up with man climber

c) don't want to climb with a man [Wink]