• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You go boi!

Don't forget the ghettoblaster.

For those who left their lawn chairs behind last year--and you know who you are--I will have them with me this year.

fruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif GOOD it'll save me from packing one this year cool.gif

Better bring some beer and/or some dried salad fixins. Storage doesn't come cheap. wave.gif

Okay, for the simple

yelrotflmao.gif Greg start's telling the truth after years of cut-and-paste! moon.gif

yellaf.gif Yeah. The bitch is that I already had the dates in my Palm Pilot; checked it last night. Doh!

What happened? Rubbed the ink off?

yelrotflmao.gif Direct hit, Captain! thumbs_up.gif

Okay, for the simple

yelrotflmao.gif Greg start's telling the truth after years of cut-and-paste! moon.gif

yellaf.gif Yeah. The bitch is that I already had the dates in my Palm Pilot; checked it last night. Doh!

What happened? Rubbed the ink off?

yelrotflmao.gif Direct hit, Captain! thumbs_up.gif

What're you saying? I ain't blond. the_finger.gif

You go boi!

Don't forget the ghettoblaster.

For those who left their lawn chairs behind last year--and you know who you are--I will have them with me this year.

fruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif GOOD it'll save me from packing one this year cool.gif

Better bring some beer and/or some dried salad fixins. Storage doesn't come cheap. wave.gif

youe beer wish is my comand bigdrink.giffruit.gifwink.gif

Want sum beer? Judging from last fest, I think 3 kegs are appropriate. My treat. I'm happy to bring them.

The only thing I request, is that if I start blubbering about personal crap after I drink my share, someone should cuff me up side da head. cantfocus.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

some of us enjoy your blubbering wink.gif

TG Stout....... Mmmmmmmm Mmmmmmm Goooood Bitch!

How's it taste mother f%$ker? You'll be f#&king fat chicks in no time!

DISCLAIMER: I am quoting something, I'm not really this insensitive. Nevermind I take that back.

we need a graemlin for "duuuuhhhhh"

I just made the connection...TerminalGravity as in the BREWERY! Wow! Maybe I'll leave the doppelbock behind then....i'm outta my class in the beer dept as well laugh.gif I now...I'll show just how WELL I can DRINK beer. Mmmmm...Terminal Gravity stout is yummy.

Want sum beer? Judging from last fest, I think 3 kegs are appropriate. My treat. I'm happy to bring them.

The only thing I request, is that if I start blubbering about personal crap after I drink my share, someone should cuff me up side da head. cantfocus.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

TG how many did we go through last year? I just remember we ran out and a hat going around to sponsor a swill run on Sunday. I am sure we can get a web hat going around ahead of time to help pay for the cost of those kegs. I know personally I would much rather be drinking your brew over that cheap animal beer that showed up.

TG how many did we go through last year? I just remember we ran out and a hat going around to sponsor a swill run on Sunday. I am sure we can get a web hat going around ahead of time to help pay for the cost of those kegs. I know personally I would much rather be drinking your brew over that cheap animal beer that showed up.

If I remember correctly one of the reasons that we ran out of beer was because a certain PDX crew, who shall remain nameless, tapped into the stout not long after picking it up from the supplier.

If I remember correctly one of the reasons that we ran out of beer was because a certain PDX crew, who shall remain nameless, tapped into the stout not long after picking it up from the supplier.

Bastards!!! Sounds like a lynchin' of the culprits has to a part of festivities this year.

I did not have sex with that woman!

What is it we are talking about? Oh yeah--Tex made me do it. Thats it.

Steve, we went through two kegs. I'm willing to be the transport vehicle again if that makes things easier for ya. Shit, I'll do just about anything to keep from having all that Busch beer sitting around our campsite.