Official 2nd Annual Smith Tuft Love Fest thread

gapertimmy

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Friday night: Mostly cloudy. Rain likely in the evening...becoming a chance of rain overnight. Lows 37 to 42. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 60 percent.

Saturday: Mostly cloudy. Cooler. A chance of showers. Highs 53 to 58. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 30 percent.

Saturday night: Partly cloudy. A slight chance of rain showers and snow showers. Lows 28 to 33.

Sunday and Sunday night: Partly cloudy. Highs 54 to 59. Lows 28 to 33.

It's going to be cold at night. I'm sleeping with gloves on so my cuticles don't crack. It's hard work being a metrosexual. I'll be there Friday night with some friends, I look forward to meeting you all. Also, if we run out of beer, there's a chance I can run into Redmond and get more from my buddy who owns Cascade Lakes Brewing Co (Only if it doesn't offend TerminalGravity). It would be fitting to drink their MonkeyFace Porter at Smith.

woodsmoke still continues to ooze out of my pours

i have a camp chair that was abandoned 'round the fire...waited till late sunday to pack it out. pm if you want it back. otherwise it'll add to the general white-trash ambience of my backyard.

Good times, good folks, good beer, good climbing, and good weather (eventually). Though someone snagged my 10-year-old ratty hiking shoes, complete with nasty socks, from the base of Morning Glory yesterday. confused.gif

Layton, you made the bringer of beer happy with your joke, which is what really counts.

And I'll third it: Timmy, wazzup.gif. We missed ya out there man.

Quote of the weekend "Are y'all hunters?"

Disappointing that Timmy and Fejas were absent. In honor of Fejas I climbed "Round Here" and damn near peeled off when Ivan started singing Counting Crows. Kudos to TG for his incredible generosity and being one of the best climbing partners a person could have. Special thanks to Jlag for the beta on the Mudd Pile and for going the extra mile to make sure we hit the right spot. First rounds on me my friend.

Style points go out to Shred for his culinary talents as we ate dry bagels and wiped the drool from our chins.