• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Double_E

favorite bumper stickers of all time?

mcd2.gif

Follow the directory back to see more.

You have to be another Trask, welcome to the jungle, baby.

Seen on the classic movie "The Octagon" with Chuck Norris the other day, "Have you hugged your rifle today?"

here's another sticker I've always thought about making for my bumper:

"I'm pro-bumpersticker, and I vote!"

or maybe:

"I'm pro-voting, and I have a bumper sticker!"

smirk.gifyellaf.gif

basically I'm just sick of all the dumbass "blankity-blank and I vote" stickers. Who cares if you're pro-choice and you vote? who cares if you're fuckin pro-life and you vote? or pro-union? or pro-NRA? or pro-salmon? jeeeze ... I care that you vote, very good there, young lass or lad, you're a good citizen ... but I honestly don't give a shit what you, in particular, vote for. rolleyes.gif if you're gonna put a sticker on your car's ass, have it be something meaningful and/or funny, fer cryin out loud...

"Save a bun, eat a taco". Saw it on a sign in front of a Taco Bell, not a bumper sticker, but who really gives a ferk.

Never have so few

Taken so much

From so many

For so long

And in Goverment Camp this summer on a Volkl van

"bro bra blah blah"

Edited by neversummer

Lost wife lost hunt'n Dog

reward for Dog

Hah Hah!! I just saw that on a van in Penticton. Or was it Kelowna? Or Maybe Salmon Arm?

I saw some old lady driving a beat up caddie the other day with a sticker that read "France - Irrelevant for over 200 years"

Pretty lame if you ask me tongue.gif

Hah Hah!! I just saw that on a van in Penticton. Or was it Kelowna? Or Maybe Salmon Arm?

Speaking of Kelowna, I was in Boston Bar B.C. in April on my way to a rafting trip on the Thompson. Me and my buddy stopped in at the Chinese Restaurant there. I asked for a Bud and when my buddy asked what beers they had, the Chinese lady responded with a long list including one called Kelowna. Not having heard previously of Kelowna, my friend thought it must be some new micro-brew so he ordered it. Two minutes later, the woman came abck with a bottle of Corona. yellaf.gif

ian_021.jpg

They also had an interesting ad for singles. I wondered how many eligible folks could be up there in that little town that still had teeth and all.

ian_023.jpg

It's a good thing you drank beer at the Chinese place in Boston Bar cause the water is responsible for several Health Code violations!! Better to go to the railway cafe in North Bend or the Canyon Alpine truckstop 2 minutes north up the highway.