favorite bumper stickers of all time?

Double_E

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

No shit! thumbs_up.gif I've thought about putting a "slower traffic keep right" or "keep right except to pass" sign in my left rear window. Fuckin' lousy WA drivers. madgo_ron.gif

Be thankful you don't have to drive with all the idiots who learned to drive in BC (I'm from TO)! Everytime I go to Washington, I'm impressed that people even know that there's a right lane. I hate it when the media always presents these lanes as being the fast lane and the slow lane. I always thought it was the driving lane and the passing lane. Everyone seems to think they're fast so they sit in the left. Up here, I think everyone also plans ahead real well. They think, oh, in about 100 km's I'll need to be in the left lane for some unknown reason, so I'll just go there now. Half the time I'm sure they don't even know why they're there. Idiots!

• 2 weeks later...

I just saw a disturbing bumper sticker:

"To Hell with Our Enemies

God Bless America"

On the face of it, who could argue with the sentiment? But what lies beneath is what is disturbing. It sort of sums up our current administration's approach to foreign policy. Basically, it is one of "we don't care how many friends we alienate, or how many new enemies we create. You are either for or against us, and we don't care what the hell you think."