• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here's another sticker I've always thought about making for my bumper:

"I'm pro-bumpersticker, and I vote!"

or maybe:

"I'm pro-voting, and I have a bumper sticker!"

smirk.gifyellaf.gif

basically I'm just sick of all the dumbass "blankity-blank and I vote" stickers. Who cares if you're pro-choice and you vote? who cares if you're fuckin pro-life and you vote? or pro-union? or pro-NRA? or pro-salmon? jeeeze ... I care that you vote, very good there, young lass or lad, you're a good citizen ... but I honestly don't give a shit what you, in particular, vote for. rolleyes.gif if you're gonna put a sticker on your car's ass, have it be something meaningful and/or funny, fer cryin out loud...

Hah Hah!! I just saw that on a van in Penticton. Or was it Kelowna? Or Maybe Salmon Arm?

Speaking of Kelowna, I was in Boston Bar B.C. in April on my way to a rafting trip on the Thompson. Me and my buddy stopped in at the Chinese Restaurant there. I asked for a Bud and when my buddy asked what beers they had, the Chinese lady responded with a long list including one called Kelowna. Not having heard previously of Kelowna, my friend thought it must be some new micro-brew so he ordered it. Two minutes later, the woman came abck with a bottle of Corona. yellaf.gif

ian_021.jpg

They also had an interesting ad for singles. I wondered how many eligible folks could be up there in that little town that still had teeth and all.

ian_023.jpg

It's a good thing you drank beer at the Chinese place in Boston Bar cause the water is responsible for several Health Code violations!! Better to go to the railway cafe in North Bend or the Canyon Alpine truckstop 2 minutes north up the highway.