Attention: Girls of CC.com!

pope

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pope - Sounds like your hope for some larger size bras isn't possible from this fit crowd of climber chicks.

Perhaps the guys on the site with gals more well endowed should supply your mission. Did you want bright colors? Guys pull out those red lacy things you bought for her last Valentine's day.

There used to be this bar about 15 miles south of Anchorage on the Sewards Hwy... The thing about the place was that for years ladies passing by had been donating their panties to the decor and every square inch of the ceiling space and some of the walls were covered with these lovely garments. Sadly the place is no longer there... spontaneous (and I would say inevitable) combustion took place and the establishment went out in a blaze of nylon and silk.

Now I like little triangles of diaphanous dynamite as much as the next guy...... but what of the danger to our forest???? Are we really to trust the future heritage of our god-given natural lands to this bunch of panty-sniffers?

Are you guys freaking serious??? If you are, I'm thinking a thong isn't going to last long due to weather conditions. I think that we should be sending you some big birtha bra and undies [Eek!] , you know the kind mom use to wear with hole under the elastic... those seem to never die, I think my mom still has the same pairs since I was a kid. Those will last ya. [Wink]

I'd love to see the pile you'll get....... ahhhh this is too fun.

How about underoo's? you know the ones, spider woman/super woman......

• 3 years later...