• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to the topic of the thread :

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/7/14/92016.shtml

Wednesday, July 14, 2004 9:19 a.m. EDT

Bush Slam Dems for Whoopi Filth-fest

The White House has no intention of letting Sen. John Kerry off the hook for praising Whoopi Goldberg and other Hollywood celebs as the "heart and soul of America" after she compared President Bush to her private parts at a Radio City Music Hall fund-raiser last week.

"The other day my opponent said, when he was with some entertainers from Hollywood, that they were the 'heart and soul of America,'" Bush told two rallies in Michigan, reports the New York Post.

"I believe the heart and soul of America is found in places right here," the president added. Crowds at both stops erupted in cheers after Bush blasted the Kerry-Edwards-Goldberg filthfest.

Former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich said yesterday that conservative "activists" should organize protests over the Goldberg episode at Kerry-Edwards rallies.

"We ought to have volunteer activists who start showing up around Kerry-Edwards events with signs demanding that they release the videotape of the entertainment last Thursday night," he told radio host Sean Hannity.

Gingrich added, "Maybe the activists who are listening to this could help with this a bit" - a message apparently directed at members of FreeRepublic.com - the Internet group that proved so effective during the 2000 election and Florida recount.

Gingrich said the tape was important because it would show how Democats on hand "reacted to demeaning the president of the United States.

"I suspect what you'll find is that people like Kerry and Edwards were smiling and applauding and being positive about this kind of vicious character assassination."

The architect of the Republican revolution suggested that the Bush campaign paint the event as "a tale of two Hollywoods."

"We'll take Arnold Schwarzenegger, they get Michael Moore. We'll take Mel Gibson, they get Whoopi Goldberg. And let's see how the country [reacts] faced with that kind of a choice."

Regardless of how you feel about Kerry or Bush, isn't it frustrating that we keep reading about the reactions to Whoopi's remarks, but we can't read the remarks themselves? If she said something that was funny, we should be able to read it, because it's probably the first funny thing she said in years. Anybody know a link?

By the way, does anyone remember a few years back when Whoopi and Ted Danson had a thing going? Ted showed up at a Friar's Club roast wearing blackface and made some remarks that generated a huge outroar. You couldn't find out what he actually said for the longest time. Finally, his words were published in Spy Magazine, and they turned out to be both racist and funny as hell.

While I would likely agree with any derision of Bush, I don't see why all the Republicans get their tighty whiteys in a bunch over "releasing the videotape". It sounds like this was not intended to be a televised event, but more a fundraiser. As long as it isn't a government function, they aren't under obligation to publicize discussions or even off-color jokes that might have occurred.

We can't even get Bush and Cheney to disclose what they do while they hold office, and they get upset about entertainment? Who did Cheney talk to in closed door meetings when formulating his energy policy?

Maybe they could trade for the Cheney energy task force notes and Bush could sign the release so his National Guard records would be released by the State of Texas library system (since the Pentagon records were "mistakenly" distroyed).

Seriously though - this is the what the white house has to concentrate on as national issues? More mass distraction.

Those meetings were disclosed Greg.

Not to me. Why didn't I get the memo? If I didn't get the memo, did it really happen? How do I know? Maybe it was a big conspiracy. Were they the actual notes? How do we know? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Bunch of chicken fuckin' littles, man, the way you bitches whine about this and that. Fuck all y'all. I channel derision at you and wait for the day I can spit on your graves. madgo_ron.gifboxing_smiley.gifthe_finger.gifrockband.gif

Then there are a lot of accepting people in the world today. So many people seem okay to just LET things happen, thinking they can do nothing to control them. I say impale them on the broadswords of their enemies and scatter their bones on a foreign land because they do not deserve to reside in perpetuity in this great land.

Those meetings were disclosed Greg.

Not to me. Why didn't I get the memo? If I didn't get the memo, did it really happen? How do I know?

You didn't get the memo because you weren't paying attention. The released the names in March of 1993. 2 months after the task force was established.

2.)city with tallest average height...seattle, wash. due to the heavy scandinavian influence from the fishing industry.

ha! I totally blow your theory...i'm shorter than anything, finnish and live in seattle and don't drive a truck...hahahaha

Yah, but the Fins aren't really Scandanavians now are they? I was told by my Swedish secretary that the Norwegians, Swedes, and Danes were scandanavian but the Fins were not.

I really don't know confused.gif, I'm just spreading rumours...pun definitey intended, and innuendo.

2.)city with tallest average height...seattle, wash. due to the heavy scandinavian influence from the fishing industry.

ha! I totally blow your theory...i'm shorter than anything, finnish and live in seattle and don't drive a truck...hahahaha

Yah, but the Fins aren't really Scandanavians now are they? I was told by my Swedish secretary that the Norwegians, Swedes, and Danes were scandanavian but the Fins were not.

I really don't know confused.gif, I'm just spreading rumours...pun definitey intended, and innuendo.

DAMN, I wish I had a Swedish secretary, I like Swedish massage smile.gif

Sisu Suomi is a Finn, and he's a short little fucker. Scrappy, though; I wouldn't fuck with him.

you are right...laplanders are closer to slavic folks i think?

But the Russians tried to Finish the Finns and left the Hungarians Hungry, until Ronnie took down the Wall. Capitalism has led to the Hungarians being Finished with Hunger and the Finns to Nokia !

Meanwhile the Vikings had left Greenland because it turned to Ice, and moved to Iceland because it was Green........leading to BJORK

"The Secret Service has announced it is doubling its protection for

John Kerry. You can understand why - with two positions on every issue, he

has twice as many people mad at him." - Jay Leno

"We make jokes about it but the truth is this presidential election really

offers us a choice of two well-informed opposing positions on every issue.

OK, they both belong to John Kerry, but they're still there." - Jay Leno

"John Kerry will undergo surgery to repair his right shoulder. He

originally hurt it when he suddenly switched positions on Iraq."

"President Bush listed his income as $822,000. You know what John

Kerry calls someone who earns $822,000? Not even worth dating." - Jay Leno

"Well the good news for Democrats, now over half the country can

identify a picture of John Kerry. The bad news, the majority still thinks

he's the dad from 'The Munsters."' - Jay Leno

"John Kerry accused President Bush of catering to the rich. You know,

as opposed to John Kerry who just marries them." - Jay Leno

"They say John Kerry is the first Democratic presidential candidate in

history to raise $50 million in a three-month period. Actually, that's