GotterMoron?

JerryTYX

So what's all this uproar about this GotterMoron wanting to kick some ass? Statements like this are almost beyond belief:

"You are dumb like a fucking moose aren't you? .......Oooohhhhh.....that really hurts me coming from a weak fuck like you. How's your 65K a year paycheck treating you clown?

Think of me as a pissed off Grizzley. You're in my food chain now.

Hey! I'll tell you what. I'll take you and Beck on at the same time in a no holds barred fistfight. You guys game? "

What's his problem? Well, here's my take on it: he's feeble minded and reactionary.

How so you may ask? As has so eloquently been pointed out recently, "talking shit about kicking people asses over the internet is somthing 12 yr olds do. Why don't you try beating people at there own game rather than resorting to the threat of violence?"

Yes, GotterMoron is so feeble minded that he can only rarely come up with a witty response to the generally good natured jabs taken at him. Yes, so feeble minded that he allows himself to become consumed by the fact that most people don't really like him, just like those grade school days when he was probably the class bully. Now, he keeps acting out the fantasy and using tactics reminiscent of that 12 year old, but people still ignore him and make fun of him behind his back. So what if he threatens to kick your ass, blow up your house or car, kill your pets, and stalk you like a lunatic. I don't really think he has the guts or the intelligence to do it. And if he does try, he'll probably botch the job and spend the rest of his life in jail.

Consider this, GotterMoron, the actions you threaten in this forum are the very same terroristic actions you claim to fight against in Iraq. With that being the case, I need to call your motivation into question. Is it just for the money and glory that you go to Iraq? Have you converted to some radical religion and now espouse domestic terrorism? You are obviously NOT a PATRIOT if you are serious about the numerous threats you've make to members of this community!

I know you probably don't understand this concept yet, so let me spell it out a little more clearly. If your fight in Iraq is supposed to help spread liberty and freedom to an oppresed nation, and then you come home and act like the very people you fight against, then you are a HIPPOCRITE! So let your little brain chew on that for awhile.

I wonder what your employer would do if they saw the threats you've made here? In fact, I hope someone compiles them and sends them off to them. Maybe then you'd get that psych evaluation and the subsequent counselling that you so obviously need.

Will I fight you? YES!! I'll fight with words and ideas. I'll show you up for what you really are, an imbecile, outcast, unstable loser. Why don't you just crawl back under a rock and let the rest of us enjoy our witty banter here in peace.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waaaa... snugtop.gif

My alarm clock was a car bomb and a mortar round this morning. You think I REALLY care about you or what you have to say? Man, get a grip, and get your facts straight or at least out of the realm of urban legend before you start spouting off. Half the things you say in your post are a complete crock of shit and you know it. INVITING someone to a 2 against 1 fistfight is a hellava far cry from stalking, harming pets, or threatening you isn't it? I think you just can't stand the fact that someone doesn't agree with the herd mentality. After nearly 4 1/2 years of posting on this site I'd say I have a PHD in pulling your chains. Witty banter? Please loser. Endless diatribes of personal self worth spout out of your filth holes.

I'm just flicking you shit over the net. Same as you are. An evil cartoon character on the web.

I think you started the whole thing anyway with your smartass comments. I'm just keeping it real. I've been to a bunch of climber events where the same people flicking ME shit on this website were at and never once did anything other than say "How you doin?"

You're dismissed now.

Man if you're REALLY that worked up over those comments I'll lay off ya. However, if you're just keeping up the FACADE I'm with ya. thumbs_up.gif

Just think of Gotterdamerung as the Darth Vader of the site. I don't really have time for this shit right now anyway. Remember. Everyone here is anonymous and we trade barbs in our own ways. I'm not into hurting climbers and liberals. I just like pulling their chains. RELAX....

Waaaa...

My alarm clock was a car bomb and a mortar round this morning. You think I REALLY care about you or what you have to say? Man, get a grip, and get your facts straight or at least out of the realm of urban legend before you start spouting off. Half the things you say in your post are a complete crock of shit and you know it. INVITING someone to a 2 against 1 fistfight is a hellava far cry from stalking, harming pets, or threatening you isn't it? I think you just can't stand the fact that someone doesn't agree with the herd mentality. After nearly 4 1/2 years of posting on this site I'd say I have a PHD in pulling your chains. Witty banter? Please loser. Endless diatribes of personal self worth spout out of your filth holes.

I'm just flicking you shit over the net. Same as you are. An evil cartoon character on the web.

I think you started the whole thing anyway with your smartass comments. I'm just keeping it real. I've been to a bunch of climber events where the same people flicking ME shit on this website were at and never once did anything other than say "How you doin?"

You're dismissed now.

Forgive me for being skeptical. Your rhetoric quoted above is certainly not the only thing I had in mind when I started this post. It was just the most recent I saw, and it was deleted by the mods shortly after you wrote it.

For a full report, I propose that you give your permission for me to post a few of the PMs you've sent to people here where your threats are much more real and more specific.

I suspect your 'bad ass attitude' goes much deeper than a personality on the web because someone just flipping shit to another doesn't take it to PMs very often as you have.

So what do you think Gotter? If I can get permission from both you and the recipients of your violent and twisted threats can I post them?

And to all of you who've been threatened by Gotter and want to let the world see his sick mental state, please contact me by PM. I don't plan on posting PMs unless I get at least 3 of you to agree. That way it will spread the upcomming wrath of Gotter around a little bit.

Waaaa...

You're dismissed now.

Forgive me for being skeptical. Your rhetoric quoted above is certainly not the only thing I had in mind when I started this post. It was just the most recent I saw, and it was deleted by the mods shortly after you wrote it.

For a full report, I propose that you give your permission for me to post a few of the PMs you've sent to people here where your threats are much more real and more specific.

I suspect your 'bad ass attitude' goes much deeper than a personality on the web because someone just flipping shit to another doesn't take it to PMs very often as you have.

So what do you think Gotter? If I can get permission from both you and the recipients of your violent and twisted threats can I post them?

And to all of you who've been threatened by Gotter and want to let the world see his sick mental state, please contact me by PM. I don't plan on posting PMs unless I get at least 3 of you to agree. That way it will spread the upcomming wrath of Gotter around a little bit.

Dude you need to see your doctor about increasing your meds.

I printed out my pm from G and framed them.There on my wall in rememberance of my first phisical threat over the internet.

Who the fuck do you think you are? The fucking internet hall monitor? Some advice: Keep your fucking head down and shut the fuck up. I don't know what rock you crawled from under, but your attitude that you are saving cc.com from gotterdammerung is stupid and pathetic.

Greg_W

I think you are the REAL nut job man. You must be totally new here or something. Like I said. In over 4 years of posting here nothing has ever transpired in many face to face meetings with the same folks who bash my avatars over the web. They GET it. You DON'T. It's part of an internet persona you worthless toad.

If you are so freaked out, then just post on threads that match your comfort zone. I bet you climb 4th class and beat your chest about it. You've got gems the size of marbles. Now go away and let everyone else return to status quo. Everyone seems to get it but YOU snapperhead.