Girls Climb Wednesday still a go *please no spray*

icegirl

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the order of the pictures makes it look like you got liquored up and then went climbing.

Yeah...thats the only way they could get me out there laugh.gif

No really though...it was my first climb (this one cancelled out the near fatal one 10 years ago so I'm going to say ever) and I couldn't have been in better company. Everybody was really supportive and when I was thinkin 'im gonna throw up and my hands are so sweaty and im gonna fall and how am I ever gonna do this' I had somebody down at the bottom remind me to focus on my feet, move a little to the left, look for that crack right by my right knee, chalk up, throw up if you need to but don't hit me in the head with it, step higher, don't be afraid to rest, or shake your arms out. I felt totally safe and I was able to focus on the task at hand and more importantly foot and get to the top the right way. I'm addicted! So when are we going again? Hmmm? Ice Girl has started her own 'Rent a Belay Bunny' company if anyone is interested.

Also, Loren and all of the girls were amazing. I don't care what anybody thinks otherwise, IceGirl is definitely in the 'know' and i totally trust her and thank her for taking me under her wing. Pandora...well...she's amazing wink.gif Dryad...I'd trust her with my life again....for sure....and Loren....you were awesome! Thanks for making me try that 5.8....

Sorry to keep going on but it really means alot to me that I went out and did this yesterday, and that these girls and guy took the time to teach me correctly and explain everything in such detail, answer all my questions, and even let me belay them (with Ice Girl holding the other end of the rope of course wink.gif ) I had a fantastic time so if anybody wants to take out the 'New Kid on the Rock'....I'd love to go laugh.gif

Thanks again gang!

P.S. Why didn't anybody tell me how fat my legs and arse look from behind? Its not nice finding that out in a picture laugh.gif

[quote

those kayland mountain boots your boy toy/belay slave are wearing are JUST THE THING for the extreme edging problems found in north bend tongue.gif

Hey you tosser...it was the first time I've ever been climbing (except for the other first time where I broke my ankle and dangled upside down)....where should we have gone...EH? Smith? NOT! It was a great first climb for me. I obviously had some fear to work through and the company and surroundings were perfect. Couldn't have asked for a better day. HCL.gif