Bad Photo Contest

Dru

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can post any bad picture you want, but only bad pictures YOU YOURSELF TOOK are eligible for the coveted ear of corn!

(note: because of protectionist US agriculture laws American winners may have to come up here to recieve their prize)

yellaf.gif being bitched at is par for the course! I guess it doesn't matter what's in the pack, as long as you are carrying one. I got bitched at for heading up Hood by myself a few years back. I wonder if it was one of them who fell and got a fractured tib-fib on Sunday.

I wonder if it was one of them who fell and got a fractured tib-fib on Sunday.

3 SAR teams arrived in at the trailhead at about 2am Sunday morning. They set up about 20 feet from my bivy sac, huge bright lights, people shouting, gear clanking, cars moving around, for about 3 hours, until around 5am when most of them had headed up the mountain. Ahhhhh.....

I hope you kicked his butt snugtop. It's amazing some people have that bad form.

I swear, some peoples kids are . smileysex5.gif

Actually, when he asked me where my pack was, I pointed to my partner and said "Right there" just to agitate him.