Arab Genocide

Fairweather

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello capitalist!

I didn't know all the countries you listed were races. But the Arabs still practice genocide, believe it or not. Most civilazations evolve and change during time, except those that follow Islam, with one or two exceptions.

Thank you fou allow us to post.

so what you are saying is that Islam is conservative, not liberal? the horror! I expect you to become liberal immediately.

You confuse the liberal democracy(ies) in which we live with modern liberalism.

Additionally, one could rightly say that Islam is not conservative, but regressive.

[quoteIt is you sir that is incorrect, this thread is about Arab Genocide.....while you have attempted to change the topic to Palestine, I have pointed out correectly that the vicious behavior has been going on for hundreds of years across the Arab world !

wink.gif

Hey cumslut, here is some homework for you. Check into some of the fine things done by christians and in the name of christ since the formation of that fine religion. You'll find a good number of nasty things done towards arabs or other islamic people. Even better are the fine genocidal acts against native peoples! gotta love those!

My point is not that the middle east is a great place or that fucked up things aren't being done in the name of islam. My point is the religion that most of the moral high ground claiming tools in this country call their own has arguably been the most vicious and destructive in the history of the world. I'm sure Jesus Christ would be damn proud. rolleyes.gif

hmmmmm...my baits of choice for the day's fishing are

1. compare and contrast the heart of Mormonism and Islam

2. is it fair to put The Wall deep inside Palestinian territory?

3. how is it that Jesus Christ lived, the Catholic Church deified him, and now 2,000 years later we have grown men and women who don't understand the difference between parable and fact?

4. are the two highest and best uses of faith 1) helping children understand right and wrong, and 2) in comforting the sick and despondent?

As I used to espouse and still do:

MORALITY, NOT THEOLOGY.

Morality should come first, but often theology comes first and morality is forgotten. You could and should have both but it seems like most strife (war) in the world is religious in scope...unless it isn't (like strife from economics: you have it, I want it). All nations are guilty of this: USA, Iran, Peru, Lichtenstein, Monaco, The One People's Republic of Trask.

As I used to espouse and still do:

MORALITY, NOT THEOLOGY.

Morality should come first, but often theology comes first and morality is forgotten. You could and should have both but it seems like most strife (war) in the world is religious in scope...unless it isn't (like strife from economics: you have it, I want it). All nations are guilty of this: USA, Iran, Peru, Lichtenstein, Monaco, The One People's Republic of Trask.

Well put. thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

genocide has been practiced by every race on earth

ireland

america

tasmania

cambodia

russia

rwanda

newfoundland

bosnia

korea

california

zimbabwe

yellowsleep.gif

I'd like to hear more about this "Tasmanian race" that committed genocide. Seems to me that they were wiped out as a sport by the Australians.

you can read the latest couple of issues of the economist for more info. mugabe is out to kill any opposition to his rule whether it be white (farmers) or black (the MDC). if this means ruining the economy and killing more than half the population he doesnt seem to care.

you can read the latest couple of issues of the economist for more info. mugabe is out to kill any opposition to his rule whether it be white (farmers) or black (the MDC). if this means ruining the economy and killing more than half the population he doesnt seem to care.

But he gets applause at the UN ( dictators club )

So does Mbeki, as Genocide gets rolling in South Africa :

Kill Whitie #1

Kill Whitie #2

Kill Whitie #3

The Dutch descended South Africans have been there 500 years. There were very few Blacks then as the Veld was thick sod like the US prairie. Blacks come in droves from all over Africa to find work in mines and on farms developed by European technology. Now the majority and in power, the envy is quenched with blood letting. These peole admire Mgbawe for sending thugs to kill white farmers. Mgabwe and Ghadafi are pals and Ghadai has one of the largest homes in Harare. He is there to spread Islam, which will result in one more excuse for Genocide.

shocked.gif

But he gets applause at the UN ( dictators club )

So does Mbeki, as Genocide gets rolling in South Africa :

Kill Whitie #1

Kill Whitie #2

Kill Whitie #3

The Dutch descended South Africans have been there 500 years. There were very few Blacks then as the Veld was thick sod like the US prairie. Blacks come in droves from all over Africa to find work in mines and on farms developed by European technology. Now the majority and in power, the envy is quenched with blood letting. These peole admire Mgbawe for sending thugs to kill white farmers. Mgabwe and Ghadafi are pals and Ghadai has one of the largest homes in Harare. He is there to spread Islam, which will result in one more excuse for Genocide.

shocked.gif

Mugabe hasn't appeared at the UN in years. South Africa (unlike East Africa) was populated before the Boers showed up. It has one of the highest rates of gun violence in the world - which isn't specifically targeted at whites.

Oh - and we haven't done anything about it.

Isn't it dumbfounding that the coalition of nations in the UN can not find a way to take action in the Sudan? They even have oil for crying out loud! Isn't this why nations have militaries, to prevent things like genocide from happening anywhere on earth? But we are talking about Africa here and once again the people being slaughtered are the darkest skinned people on earth. This my friends is a product of the social construction of reality by scientific positivists that still subsribe to social darwinism!!! Until people learn to think beyond "race" the skin deep reality of difference will remain obfuscated and ethnic cleansing will continue along a path of destruction....I think it's great that this is being discussed on a climbers forum. Let's take another step RIGHT NOW and send an email to the Sudanese Embasy and demand and end to the Genocide! It's another place to start and a critical place to voice your politics.

http://www.sudanembassy.org/

Hey Stoney, you should work for the U.N. You seem to have all the answers. You show those U.N. ne'er-do-rights what for!

One thing's for sure, no matter what BushCo. does regarding Sudan and the Darfur, it'll be the wrong thing as far as the lib dems are concerned. Political wrangling will again ensue while more ethnic cleansing goes on in Africa. And so it goes and so it goes. Consensus goes a long way, but political consensus these days is as rare as rain in the Atacama.

I agree that this is terrible, and that the international community should do something. The US millitary has its hands full elsewhere, but this This is a wonderful opportunity for the EU and all of the other nations to demonstrate both their compassion and the extent of their operational capabilities in the very kind of humanitarian intervention which they have been volunteering our soldiers for years. The UN has a golden opportunity to demonstrate its capacities. The millions who took to the streets to protest the American invasion of Iraq can prove to skeptics that they were in fact animated by humanitarian concerns. The human shields who missed their opportunity to make the ultimate sacrifice in Iraq can put themselves amongst the villagers targeted for slaughter.

It's put up or shut up time, but sadly neither of the two will happen. The rest of the world will sit by and do nothing, yet continue to talk shit about the US.

While you have been sitting on your a$$ debating this, Arab Muslims have planned for and conducted over 100 attacks on Christian troops and fellow Muslims in the middle east. Thousands of people were slaughtered in Sudan.

The UN is a worthless bureaucracy who's fundemental purpose is to take bureaucrats from shitty war torn 3rd world countries, give them overpaying jobs and self important titles, and then have them try to tell other people from shitty war torn 3rd world countries how to run their shitholes. I wouldn't count on them to do anything except advance their own interests.

If you really want to make a difference then do something yourself. There are ways and if you care enough you'll find them.