Unusable Enchantments Permit 7/21-24. What now?

mmcmurra

Sorry if this is an ignorant question, but I can't really tell from my Enchantments permit application info whether I can sell or otherwise transfer the permit I got for July 21st-24th for 4 people (Snow Lake). Turns out my PhD defense will be the 22nd, so clearly I won't be making the trip, and the permit is under my name. frown.gif

I know many of you are against the whole permit system, and that's fine by me, but now I have this $48 permit on my hands and I'd like it to go to someone who could use it. If it turns out it can't be changed or transferred (I'm loathe to pay the $10 fee for changes at this point unless I can get some money for it), I guess this will serve to inform CC'ers that there will be space available on those dates.

If I could change the name of the party leader, and someone here would like to get my permit, please PM me. Anyone else have any advice?

Thanks!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shouldn't be a problem. I recevied a permit from a friend who had a similar conflict. Was checked on the trail by the ranger who just wanted to make sure we had the correct number of people on the correct dates.

Thanks for the informative posts! So, now that I know others could use my permit, here's another call for PMs of interested parties. Again, a permit for 4 people entering at the Snow Lake trailhead on Wednesday, July 21st and leaving Saturday, July 24th. I paid $48 for it and will sell it to the highest bidder. I really hope someone gets to use it.

Michael

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...