• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
james_e

anyone under 18?

yeah, it seems like most people on this site are umm...lets just say....a little more "ripe". it would be nice to find someone closer to my age (almost 16). there's gotta be somebody. anyone? yeah well PM me if you wanna hook up sometime. i'm in bremerton. cantfocus.gifwave.gif

I would worry less about the number and more about the people you get along with and climb well with...

haha you guys misunderstood me. i climb with older people all the time. i would just like to climb with somebody a little closer in age to me. if i didn't like older people, i would never get a chance to climb, because everyone i climb with is at least 25.

James-

I'm fairly new to the world of climbing, but I spend a great deal of time hiking and backpacking. And I live on the Olympic Peninsula.

If you're interested in doing anything, give me a call, 360-698-1540.

Hopefully, I'm not too ripe.

-Ryan.

yeah that'll help. everyone just act immature.
YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE fruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif

I just did a wall down in Yosemite with a 17 year old guy from this site. Give bigwaller a pm if your into aiding.

haha you guys misunderstood me. i climb with older people all the time. ...everyone i climb with is at least 25.

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

Shit...I'd go climbing with you if my joints didn't ache all the time...my arthritis didn't flare up...my hemerrhoids weren't bugging me...and my walker ain't in the shop.

it would be nice to find someone closer to my age (almost 16).

So this probably means you're not old enough to drive, right? You might want to reconsider that age thing...

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it would be nice to find someone closer to my age (almost 16).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this probably means you're not old enough to drive, right? You might want to reconsider that age thing...

-----------------------------------------------------------

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifUnless you can walk to a crag yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

But really, good luck!

yeah, it seems like most people on this site are umm...lets just say....a little more "ripe". it would be nice to find someone closer to my age (almost 16). there's gotta be somebody. anyone? yeah well PM me if you wanna hook up sometime. i'm in bremerton. cantfocus.gifwave.gif

fuk you queer.

jesus.....you guys are taking this WAY too seriously. i was being facetious! get over it! damn you don't have to get completely insulted just because there aren't very many teenagers on this site and i was trying to find a few. and really, i didn't actually say anything insulting to any of you. when i said "ripe" that was completely a joke. anyway, i'm probably going to delete this post soon, so you guys don't have to worry about it. and loosen up a little.madgo_ron.gif

-james

uuhhhhh, their response was a joke, smoke a bowl hahaha.gif

and there are lots of people 22-23 and under on this site, they just didn't respond to your post. I'm 20 wazzup.gif

mmhmm......this really sounds like a joke....

fuck you, queer...

and if it is, it's a really bad one

mmhmm...this really sounds like a joke...

fuck you, queer....

and if it is, it's a really bad one wave.gif