anyone under 18?

james_e

yeah, it seems like most people on this site are umm...lets just say....a little more "ripe". it would be nice to find someone closer to my age (almost 16). there's gotta be somebody. anyone? yeah well PM me if you wanna hook up sometime. i'm in bremerton. cantfocus.gifwave.gif

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha you guys misunderstood me. i climb with older people all the time. i would just like to climb with somebody a little closer in age to me. if i didn't like older people, i would never get a chance to climb, because everyone i climb with is at least 25.

James-

I'm fairly new to the world of climbing, but I spend a great deal of time hiking and backpacking. And I live on the Olympic Peninsula.

If you're interested in doing anything, give me a call, 360-698-1540.

Hopefully, I'm not too ripe.

-Ryan.

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it would be nice to find someone closer to my age (almost 16).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this probably means you're not old enough to drive, right? You might want to reconsider that age thing...

-----------------------------------------------------------

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifUnless you can walk to a crag yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

But really, good luck!

yeah, it seems like most people on this site are umm...lets just say....a little more "ripe". it would be nice to find someone closer to my age (almost 16). there's gotta be somebody. anyone? yeah well PM me if you wanna hook up sometime. i'm in bremerton. cantfocus.gifwave.gif

fuk you queer.

jesus.....you guys are taking this WAY too seriously. i was being facetious! get over it! damn you don't have to get completely insulted just because there aren't very many teenagers on this site and i was trying to find a few. and really, i didn't actually say anything insulting to any of you. when i said "ripe" that was completely a joke. anyway, i'm probably going to delete this post soon, so you guys don't have to worry about it. and loosen up a little.madgo_ron.gif

-james