Wimmin's clothes

thrutch

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean the child safety tamperproof mechanisms? Lots of em are designed to prolong foreplay I think.

yellaf.gifhahaha.gif

no shit, yeh what's with the bra-hooks that take a frickin pair of tweezers and/or other medical instruments to open!! thumbs_down.gif clearly designed by a woman.hellno3d.gif we need to have them things designed by men, so they'll take 0.5 second to deal with! evils3d.gif

of course, part of this is sortof a personal handicap... still on the brastrap-learning-curve, cause of having dated a buncha hippy chicks in my younger years, where this usually isn't an issue tongue.gif .... ladies these days probably don't buy the story/excuse, but hey issallgood. smirk.gifcool.gif

Well I think it's more of a promoter of evolution. In the wild, a male must prove his fitness to mate through feats of strength and beauty... while in our human society, where intelligence and dexterity are more highly valued, it is the male's ability to conquer complex tasks, that proves his genetic suitability. Geek_em8.gif

[quoteno shit, yeh what's with the bra-hooks that take a frickin pair of tweezers and/or other medical instruments to open!! thumbs_down.gif clearly designed by a woman.hellno3d.gif we need to have them things designed by men, so they'll take 0.5 second to deal with! evils3d.gif

It's all about dexterity. Practice unhooking a back-close bra one-handed. Get that down and her jiggle twins will be swaying in the breeze before she knows what hit her. I'm telling you, it knocks 'em out!

[quoteno shit, yeh what's with the bra-hooks that take a frickin pair of tweezers and/or other medical instruments to open!! thumbs_down.gif clearly designed by a woman.hellno3d.gif we need to have them things designed by men, so they'll take 0.5 second to deal with! evils3d.gif

It's all about dexterity. Practice unhooking a back-close bra one-handed. Get that down and her jiggle twins will be swaying in the breeze before she knows what hit her. I'm telling you, it knocks 'em out!

hellno3d.gifhellno3d.gifhellno3d.gif "ooohhh Greg you are such a playah, I have never had anyone undo my bra soooo fast"

I think that impressed the middle school girls. yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

hellno3d.gifhellno3d.gifhellno3d.gif "ooohhh Greg you are such a playah, I have never had anyone undo my bra soooo fast"

I think that impressed the middle school girls. yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

Dial the masked bitterness back a bit, there, kid.

Dial the masked bitterness back a bit, there, kid.

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif<---- sceaming with laughter

you are so funny

It's all about tayloring your dexterity level to the moment.

If you want to seem innocent, then fumble a little. "Gee... I haven't been with some one for a long time..."

If you want to seem like the playa you are then the one-handed unhook is a great way to get her bra off...

and her jiggle twins will be swaying in the breeze before she knows what hit her.

It's all about tayloring your dexterity level to the moment.

If you want to seem innocent, then fumble a little. "Gee... I haven't been with some one for a long time..."

If you want to seem like the playa you are then the one-handed unhook is a great way to get her bra off...

and her jiggle twins will be swaying in the breeze before she knows what hit her.
once I stopped having sex in the car out of necesity, it stopped being of interest wink.gif

Well ya know ladies, the dudes' pants are sized on some arbitrary number system in Europe. Like a 44= 30" waist x 30" inseam,46 = 32" wx 32" inseam, etc. Lowe Alpine sizes some of their pants that way...why I have no idea.

If you fellas are having that much trouble with a bra...something that really only has about two different ways to close and you will know which before you start simply by whether it's in front or back, maybe the problem isn't with the design but with the operator? hahaha.gif

They say Marilyn Monroe was like a size 12? Well she'd be like a 4 in today's sizes...they keep "inflating" the sizes to hoodwink you into buying clothes that appear to be small sizes("oh it's a 4, I'll buy it!")

I should add that this scam works on me. pitty.gif

They say Marilyn Monroe was like a size 12? Well she'd be like a 4 in today's sizes...they keep "inflating" the sizes to hoodwink you into buying clothes that appear to be small sizes("oh it's a 4, I'll buy it!")

I should add that this scam works on me. pitty.gif

I thought marlin was 5'10 and weighed 160 some odd lbs.. if that is a size 4 hook me up wink.gif

Tell me something, why do they always have weird loops, hinges, hooks and weird zippers to secure them? What ever happed to good ole buttons and zippers?

HCL.gif

I have never dated a boy who had trouble taking my clothes off. Are you clumsy or something? confused.gif