Reviews of Kayland Multi-Traction (Women's)

blue_tuberosa

Hi I'm new.

I need new boots ASAP. My Asolos were alright, but they're old, the stitching is coming out, tread is low, no longer water proof - more like water-wicking, and I think I need a boot that better fits my needs.

I'm not so much of a climber as of yet... although I can see that in my future. I'm doing lots of 3-4 day backpacking trips mostly in the alpine lakes and have been doing lots of off trail exploration that include some tricky ridge traversing and crossing some snow fields that left me really wishing I had better boots.

So I tried on the Kaylands yesterday and they felt really good, but I read a review of Kaylands (a different model) that said that the stiff sole can be an issue when off trail because of loosing sensitivity.

Does anyone have advice to offer? I also tried the La Sportiva Glacier, and they were alright, but the fit was not as heavenly as the Kayland. I'm open to other brands too, but I have a pretty narrow foot and it's difficult to find a store with a gret selection of Women's mountaineering boots that I can actually try on & wander around in.

Thanks!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days