Feathered friends or freaks?

cephasclimbs

yelrotflmao.gif

Special has a whole barnyard of them already...i don't think he needs anymore wink.gif

Ever since you gave me those little blue pills, Minx, I NEED another goat.

need and want are to entirely different things hahaha.gif

i take offense to that specialed. i absolutley do not hand out little blue pills. only little yellow ones. sheesh. now i'm hurt. you've been getting your pills from another source cry.gif

• 5 years later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always had a good experience there. The only time I was *hassled* was when I was buying a bunch of pins and the guy behind the counter wanted to know where I was planning on using them. Fair enuf, I thought.

"Fair enuf" NOT!

Behind-the counter-boy's job is to sell you climbing crap, not to interrogate you as to how you intend to use it. If he's got a problem with it, he shouldn't be selling it in the first place.

Pitons, eh? But I wonder if he'd question you if you bought a fist-full of bolt hangers? Or one of them one-piece goose-down Everest suits?

Lame! Lame, I say, again.

badges.jpg

"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"

I just wanted to say I love talking about the same thing 6 1/2 years later, with the same guys. :rocken: Ahhh...the good old days :cool:

Edited by featheredfriends