Found: BD Neutrino on girth pillar

John Frieh

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got my very first Neutrino 11-23. Someone had bailed by wrapping a sling on a big chockstone stuck back in the chimney on like @P4 of Epinephrine, and rapped on a single Neutrino.

Unlike John, who truely only wanted to learn more on that route and that pitch so was trying to fish the person out as it's so rarely done, I am just chestbeating. Wish I could get my wide ass up Girth Pillar.

• 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...
Just got my very first Neutrino 11-23. Someone had bailed by wrapping a sling on a big chockstone stuck back in the chimney on like @P4 of Epinephrine, and rapped on a single Neutrino.

Wow, what a coincidence. I recently found not one, but a whole dozen of Neutrino's in my mail box, of all places. No slings, biners or other booty attached but I will chest beat the fact that I retrieved all 12 of them solo - unroped free climbing, all by myeslf. OK, I did have my 2 year old spotting me, so I guess I kind of cheated the moves. Can't wait to get out and have to bail off some 5.3 so someone can come along and booty them.

• 3 weeks later...