Found: BD Neutrino on girth pillar

John Frieh

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or roundabout chestbeating hahaha.gif

yellaf.gif That was my guess. You know NOLSe is just waiting for someone to ask, "Oh, gee whiz, NOLSe, did you climb GIRTH PILLAR??!!? Holy fucking shit, you are hot shit, dude! Will you ropegun 'Classic Crack' for me? Wow!!! GIRTH-fucking-PILLAR, man; that's fucking hardcore, dude! NIIIIICCCEE!!!" And then he'll show at Pub Club having never been to one before just to see how much climber-girl pussy gets thrown his way. yellaf.gif

Way to go, NOLSe. thumbs_up.gif

Lambone: I try and return booty I find as it's no use to me (I don't know the items history so using it would be asking for it). On the other hand; the individual that left/lost the item does know the items history so they can make the decision whether or not they will continue to use it.

Normally I toss bail biners, but this one was obviously new(er) due to both the make of the biner as well as the lack of fading on the tape. So perhaps its still usable…

And above all; I'd just like to track down the previous owner so I can trade some stories... getting beta for this route was like pulling teeth... so swapping someone their biner for a good story is a win win (at least in my book).

Sorry to waste everyone's time trying to return something to someone.

GregW: as long as Layton is on this page there will be no pub club booty for me… boys got a monopoly hahaha.gifyellaf.gif

GregW: as long as Layton is on this page there will be no pub club booty for me… boys got a monopoly hahaha.gifyellaf.gif

No worries, kid; we're just funnin' ya. I can't climb that hard or bold, so I'm impressed. I was genuine in my accolades.

I found some tattered/faded sling on the Eve Dearborn Memorial Route on Mt. Index. Yeah... I found it in the middle of winter druing a heinous storm. Yeah. It was right in that really hard section where I was climbing about 700' above a tied off-halfway-driven RURP.

Tell me what color it used to be and how big your testicles are and I might give it back to you.

Thanks.

wave.gif

edit: Did I mention I found this on the EVE DEARBORN MEMORIAL ROUTE? Oh yeah... I did. Thanks.

Edited by ChestBeater

No worries, kid; we're just funnin' ya. I can't climb that hard or bold, so I'm impressed. I was genuine in my accolades.

That's weird Greg. I thought you work the girth pillar a lot...

smirk.gif

Hindsight is 20/20. I apologize to all for my ego… it’s both an asset and a handicap for me and something I constantly work at decreasing… (obviously I’m still working at it). If you want to heckle/tease/fight/etc me in person I will be at Seattle pub club tonight (7/13). I honestly do have the biner and would swap it with the owner for a story.