Climbing Partners?

SnowByrd

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was at the Pub Club last night and everyone I met was super kewl. I woud feel comfortable going with anyone there. I sat down and observed for a little while before making myself known and I was really impressed with the amount of knowledge flowing along with the beer. I did feel bad about not partaking in the PBR but hey, I DO have standards. Next time though. No, really, you guys are great grin.gif

Most likely, if someone really messed with someone else after meeting on this board, there would be a small posse on the prowl. Male or female. Check out pub club. (Bring your sister.)
I'd have to agree with this statement. We all have our good reputations to defend, haven't we? wink.gif

I moved out here (the PNW) very recently and I've met a few people from this site. My first experience was that I got blown off, but it wasn't really the guys fault. After that everyone I've met from this site has been great, except when I had to look at ashw_justin's foot on Baker.

JustinFoot.jpg

frown.gif But the finger is MINE! to me, thats grosser than gross...especially when the doctor tried to pop it back into place while telling me I had ripped the ligament out of the bone. I mean, look at that angle! I wonder if his jaw ever healed? That IS a wrinkly foot though... hahaha.gif Who does/did it belong to? It looks as if it was kept on ice! Edited by SnowByrd77

I was at the Pub Club last night and everyone I met was super kewl. I woud feel comfortable going with anyone there. I sat down and observed for a little while before making myself known and I was really impressed with the amount of knowledge flowing along with the beer. I did feel bad about not partaking in the PBR but hey, I DO have standards. Next time though. No, really, you guys are great grin.gif

hahahahaha....obviously they had you snowed.... fruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif

You don't need to be a "baby" to be cradle-robbed, just way younger than the one trying to get witchyou.

Actually I thought babies have a high fat %?

BTW I'm not dissing on Cracked, I'm just sayin, there's lot of fish in the sea, and lots of em are old and hungry. heheheh.