Your avatar?

jules

RURP,

Tatoos are far older that the current 19 year old's generation....they are like little snapshots of your life (and you never lose them in the bottom of a box when you move!) they remind you a place, a time, a state of mind, long after it is gone......if you can't handle your past, you have bigger problems than an unwanted tatoo!!!

I haven't been to the site in a while, it's good to see that some things never change. Caveman is still an abrasive shit and spray lives on. Cool.

I might just have to go and git me one of them picture thingies too. Trask, yours rocks!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

quote:

Originally posted by Charlie:

This is Dwayner Pope Step. Lambone should log out of the UW lab computer when he is finished. Lambone almost got a violent visit at the Vertical World. Dwayner Pope Step has spoken.

Didn't Bone pull that same shit on someone else?

I guess what goes around comes around [laf]

I must agree with Johnny. I find tatooing a wonderful way to MARK important events and times in my life. None of my tatoos come off pictures on a wall but are created specificly for me to sybolize something specific. I enjoy the process of tatooing. it is not for everyone... and not everyone should be tatooed. I do not enjoy peircing... it is not my thing. Live and let live. Judge and be judged.

Sk:borntospray [Wink]

This is RURP:

SK says:

I must agree with Johnny. I find tatooing a wonderful way to MARK important events and times in my life."

Here is a possible picture of SK in the future after: "baby's first trip to Disneyland", "first 5.11c red-point", "rescue from a pup-tent on a Cascade volcano", "new puppy arrives home", etc.

-

A virtual dermatological scrapbook!

RURP has spoken!

quote:

Originally posted by Dave Schuldt:

Hey Lizard that's reaky gross. I don't know what's wose, that freak or trasks' turd pictures.

[Moon] lick it dave, you whiney bitch

seems that's all you do, bitch,

bitch, bitch, piss and moan.

you'll make somebody a nice bitchy wife

[ 08-02-2002, 08:38 PM: Message edited by: trask ]

• 1 year later...

please update this thread to conform to your new avatar image!!!

i am using the purple guy because i got tired of hello kitty. i am thinking of switching to a picture of myself in a halloween costume. i believe the purple thing is from pokemon or something.

bring back erik!