Your avatar?

jules

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My name was suggested by cracked. The image is one of Pandora's box, of course! laugh.gif

i am not up to my greek mythology as much as i should be but isnt pandoras box a place so evil that no good can escape?????? hmmmm, i guess it works for you. yelrotflmao.gif (just kidding)

looks like this is what one would be getting into.

This was too much for a lively girl like Pandora, who among her gifts was endowed with the first feminine curiosity. After restraining it for a little while, she at last gave in and lifted the lid from the jar, and from that moment began the sorrows of mankind. For each of the gods had stored in it the worst thing he was able to give, and wonderful as had been the gifts with which they endowed her, just as dreadful were the evils that rushed eagerly from the jar in a black stinking cloud like pestilent insects - sickness and suffering, hatred and jealousy and greed, and all the other cruel things that freeze the heart and bring on old age.

Pandora tried to clap the lid on the jar again, but it was too late. The happy childhood of mankind had gone forever, and with it the Golden Age when life was easy. From then on man had to wrest a hard living by his own labour from the unfriendly ground.

Sounds like some high maintence ex-girlfriends i have had.

looks like this is what one would be getting into.

This was too much for a lively girl like Pandora, who among her gifts was endowed with the first feminine curiosity. After restraining it for a little while, she at last gave in and lifted the lid from the jar, and from that moment began the sorrows of mankind. For each of the gods had stored in it the worst thing he was able to give, and wonderful as had been the gifts with which they endowed her, just as dreadful were the evils that rushed eagerly from the jar in a black stinking cloud like pestilent insects - sickness and suffering, hatred and jealousy and greed, and all the other cruel things that freeze the heart and bring on old age.

Pandora tried to clap the lid on the jar again, but it was too late. The happy childhood of mankind had gone forever, and with it the Golden Age when life was easy. From then on man had to wrest a hard living by his own labour from the unfriendly ground.

Sounds like some high maintence ex-girlfriends i have had.

TB: Avatars can be deceiving. Take yours for example: it insinuates that you are actually capable of an erection.

wave.gif