Your avatar?

jules

I consider this a discussion instead of spray: why did you choose the avatar you now have? Would you choose something else and why?

I chose my dog because my relationship with him has refined my relationship with climbing far more than I expected.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is our avatar our name or the little pic? In any case, I was christened Uncle Tricky by my brother's kids. I showed them a bunch of magic tricks, and a few years back the little one started calling me Uncle Tricky, and it stuck. Now, that's how I'm addressed by my bro, his wife, their 4 kids and even my folks when they are there. As far as the pic--well, that infamous neo-luddite hombre was pretty tricky!

[ 07-28-2002, 09:58 PM: Message edited by: Uncle Tricky ]

I chosse my avatar so no one would take me too seriously, I mean climbing and this sprayboard is supposed to be fun. [big Grin]

Can you picture yourself telling someone you are upset about what dick head said on the internet? [Roll Eyes][laf]

Hey it's just a hunk of rock, How important is it what we say or do in the big picture? One day we will be extinct and nature will reclaim its territory.

quote:

Originally posted by trask:

My picture is a tribute to a fine ass...plain and simple. What the hell's a 'trask'?

Hmmm, I thought you were giving us the answer: trask is a fine ass?

As for me, the picture was just out of the offered set, and I'll echo Mr Noggin about the "not to be taken too seriously" bit, and I want one of those hats...

quote:

Originally posted by David Parker:

Because I liked frosted flakes as a kid and I embrace all the qualities of a large, wild cat!

[laf]

David Parker, I needed that!

Oh, damn, another sentence ended with a preposition.

quote:

Originally posted by sk:

my avatar picture is a photo of one of my tatoos. My husband drew the picture for me for my 25th birthday. To me, it represents my "higher" spiritual self or gaurdian "angel" if you will

sk, that is the coolest tattoo I have ever seen. Thanks for sharing.

jules

[ 07-29-2002, 09:09 PM: Message edited by: jules ]